READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-10-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale is a like new Seymour Duncan Tube Mayhem with less then 1 hour use. It was kept in a smoke free home. Just not played much, that's why it's here.

The Seymour Duncan SFX-04 Twin Tube Mayhem is a distortion pedal with a high-quality guitar preamp that includes a built-in boost. Using a duo of premium, mil-spec, subminiature, USA-made Phillips-Sylvania 62051 pentode tubes, the Seymour Duncan Mayhem is a great effect pedal for old-school metal, nu metal, thrash, death, and doom.

The Twin Tube Mayhem pedal has a high-plate voltage and 100% vacuum tube signal path that allow the tubes to operate at their full potential and provide maximum dynamic range. The SFX-04 Mayhem pedal achieves additional gain with a high-voltage, low-noise, and discrete Class A input stage. The solid state input stage increases the resistance of the Mayhem stompbox to microphonic feedback, resulting in maximum dynamic range, the most gain, and the heavy tone you'd expect from a great tube preamp voiced for metal.

The Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem distortion pedal also features user-selectable 4dB or 8dB boost for pre-setting rhythm and lead levels. The Mayhem distortion pedal uses true bypass switching and has a fully encapsulated toroidal transformer for quiet operation. Its rugged, heavy-duty steel chassis provides exceptional durability.

Gain:
Before Level Compensation 97 dB
After Level Compensation 71 dB
(Measured at 1 KHz)

Nominal Output Level 0.25 Vrms (-10dBu)
(Measured with 100mV 1 KHz input signal and all controls set to 12 o'clock)

Max. output level before clipping 5 Vrms (16dBu)
(Measured with gain set at 50% and all other controls set full up and boost footswitch set to 8dB)

Input Impedance: 100K ohms
THD @ 100mV RMS output .5%
Noise @ Output 4mV (
Boost Footswitch Gain:
Two selectable boosts, 4dB and 8dB.
No effect on tone, just increased level.

Active Equalization Section:
Bass Control: 126 Hz, Q = 1.5, Gain =

• Members

A truly sad day it is today, dear HCFX reader, for today I must sell two pedals which I would rather not. Unfortunately, I need money, and I'm not using these pedals enough to justify keeping them. All items will be shipped worldwide and insured, via EMS.

First is an MJM London Fuzz, perfect except some scuffing on the bottom plate. This is an amazing Fuzzface clone I wish I could keep, but I just don't use it that often. Includes original box. $150 shipped.

ff0faf.jpg

Finally, a mint D*A*M Meathead. No scratches or anything. It was bought direct from David in 2008. Includes all the extras you see here. $280 shipped.

swr38h.jpg

2wqzfpd.jpg

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

• Members

FS:

Ibanez TS9-DX 'Turbo' Tube Screamer

-Stock. Has a few nicks and scratches in the paint, but in great condition otherwise. Includes the original box and manuals.

$75 shipped PayPal.

Ibanez CS9 Stereo Chorus

-Stock. Same condition as above. Includes the original box and manuals.

$75 shipped PayPal.

Buy them both for $140 shipped!

I would also be willing to trade for the following pedals:
-Tech21 Boost R.V.B.
-Ibanez DE7
-Ibanez AD9
-Diamond Compressor

• Members
PA290071.jpg

SHIPPING INCLUDED
Dano Backtalk Reverse Delay $75
MXR Micro Amp (broken -- I think just a jack connection) $30
MXR Dr Q w/ wooden box, etc $35
Boss Dr Groove $85
Boss BD-2 (not pictured but in good shape) $45

P5030046.jpg

VOX Cambridge 30R w/ reverb/trem and footswitch -- make an offer -- I'm thinking trades in the $200 range would be cool (pedals or whatever)

I'll consider trades on anything ... I kinda need a reverb, a vibe, PP2+, some nice patch cables ...

• Members

selling my MONSTERPIECE 2-HEADED npn/mkII monster.

i use the npn side almost exclusively so i'm getting a small enclosure npn.

looks cool too w/ green led's and the monster art!!

asking $190 paypall'd and shipped.

i would trade for a crunchbox and blues pro, or a small npn and either of the two mi audio pedals i just mentioned.

i've got 100% pos. ebay feedback (jiveturkeyrcav8r). never bought/sold/traded here, but no need to worry about this pot-licker!

rtky8z.jpg

4g15wh.jpg

^ pending a trade

WTB a small enclosure MP npn

• Members

for sale

2v369us.jpg

70's MXR six band EQ. works fine, but seems to drain batteries when unplugged? sliders are slightly noisy, but all work....$75 shipped and paypal'd

overdrive pedal. i think this was actually a clone of a WH green rhino, but i really can't remember....I bought it second hand a while ago. it has a marking on the side which i don't recognize. worked fine the last time I use it, but I don't have a power supply anymore (doesn't take batteries). has a fair amount of wear, and some velcro underneath....$35 shipped and paypal'd. more pics available on request.

1057kmf.jpg

also

70's maestro parametric filter. good amount of wear, but works fine. one of the battery cover's 'clips' are broken though, and the battery is now held in place by a rubber band. very cool pedal....$375 shipped and paypal'd. pics will be added soon.

• Members

For Sale: CopilotFX 'Orbit' - Frequency Modulated Gated fuzz + VCO with a blend between the two sides.
$115 shipped conus
IMG_0721.jpg
IMG_0722.jpg

Warwick Fortress Flashback - '96, all original, 2tek bridge, 5 string, all passive with MEC Lipstick tubes. Very good condition with only light wear, sounds and plays great! Controls are Volume/Pan/Tone. Comes in a non-original hardshell case.

$1100 shipped conus
SaleBass2.jpg
SaleBass1.jpg

Archived