READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 11-10-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a couple of gig bags for sale, each are 25 shipped. The first is a roadrunner, the second is a fender. Both are in good shape, high quality and have a lot of padding. The neck part will probably be folded over for shipping. The second is the same model as mine but is a pic I pulled off the net.

aimg0406.jpg

capturesv.jpg

• Members

Goosoniqueworx has been making hand built pedals for almost 5 years now and our market has always been mostly in Singapore.
Our line of pedals consist of compressors, fuzz, boost, tremolo and many others...

but today, i want to introduce to you the Seventheaven by goosoniqueworx.
4077230047_1f2d62488d.jpg
previous metal finished model and the new facelift model.

it's a high gain distortion pedal.
Jfet's cascaded for that tube amp high gain.
Dual channel
True bypass with (inline boost)
9vdc - 18vdc external regulated

it's not a clone of any other pedal.
Armed with a dual channel high gain offering,
the goosoniqueworx seventheaven pushes the
limits of a transistor based distortion engines
to a new level rarely attempted in the guitar
effects gear industry.

With an original concept and approach to high
gain distortion, the seventheaven delivers a wide
range of gain structure from mild overdrive to
high gain distortion that is usually found in
high gain amps.

we are in production now. first batch ships end of the month.
no wait list. no pre-order. first come first serve basis.

some video demos
[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

and the rest of them in our youtube site

visit our website and also the join us on facebook

• Members

Hey all, I've got some pedals up for sale here.

Electro Harmonix POG: $225.
Perfect condition. Includes Adaptor, Box, EHX Propaganda.
IMG_4388.jpg

MXR Phase 90: $50
Paint chip on left corner by footswitch. Works perfectly. Stock
IMG_4387.jpg

Morley Bad Horsie 2: $90
Perfect condition. Cool wah, especially for metal playing. Contour mode allows for custom tailored tone.
IMG_4389.jpg

iPhone 3G: $275
White iPhone 3G. Works perfectly. Some cosmetic damage: Crack on back at the bottom by the port. Extremely small scratch (barely noticeable) on front by earpiece. Small amount of dust under screen at bottom left corner (you can only see this with the screen blacked out, does not interfere with functionality). Chrome Bezel around screen and Apple logo on back: some scuffing. I can include a silicone case that conceals 99% of this damage. Comes in original box w/ power adapter, stereo headset with mic (if you want it).
IMG_4384.jpg

PMs will be answered first!

Please feel free to make offers. Prices are paypal'd and shipped, unless you are overseas (extra shipping charge applies). Please feel free to PM me with questions, if you would like more pictures, etc...

I am willing to do a trade of a combination of these things toward a Line 6 M9 or M13, since that is what I am selling them to buy. Would also trade for an expression pedal compatible with these units.

• Members

All prices include shipping within lower 48 states.

FAB Flange - $15
BYOC MKII Tonebender (not painted) - $50
Ernie Ball Volume Pedal - $75
EHX Small Stone - $65
EHX Small Clone - $65
Cats-eye Hybrid Fuzz - $85
Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan- $150
Lovepeda Karl (early original) - $150
Euthymia ICBM Fuzz - $155
Marshall Bluesbreaker (original) - $200

Guitars:
Epiphone DOT Deluxe - $350 (local pick-up or extra for package/shipping)

• Members

Just seeing what's out there for trade...

I am interested in amps or electric guitars... Heads or combos... Maybe something lighter?

What have you got?

The amp I believe is 100% original except for the tubes. No footswitch. Works perfectly.

img145.jpg

Also have this Avatar 2x12 cabinet loaded with Eminence Legend V12's I can sweeten the deal with. MINT.

101_1844.jpg

• Members

Voodoo modded Marshall DSL 100

Mercury Magnetics output transformer and "standard mod" done to the amp according to the gentleman I purchased it from. Called Voodoo to confirm and the were able to confirm they had it in to do the standard mod but could not confirm they put the MM transformer in it. The MM transformer is definitely in there but the work was done a few years back (the guy at Voodoo I spoke with had to look it up in an older system of theirs by the previous owner's name) so I don't know if all of their info is up to date? Either way the amp kills, hate to sell it but I have more amps than loot right now so it has to go.

$800 shipped in the continental US, paypal or US Postal money order

MarshallDSL001.jpg
MarshallDSL003.jpg
MarshallDSL002.jpg

Baja Tech Das Fuzz germanium fuzz face style fuzz pedal

Baja tech fuzz face, the simple version with no LED or power supply input (battery operated only).

$85 shipped in the continental US, paypal only.

BajaTechDasFuzz1.jpg
BajaTechDasFuzz3.jpg

• Members

Dunlop 535Q Multi-Wah Crybaby

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

The Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah Pedal allows you to customize and shape the sound of the wah. It takes you from a narrow, sharp wah to a broad, subtle wah with a simple turn of the Q dial. Also offers 6 guitar wah ranges with a variable boost from 0 to +16dB and a hard-wired on/off switch. New custom circuitry consumes less power and eliminates unwanted distortion.

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Multi-Wah Pedal Features:

* Customizable sound via Q dial

* 6 guitar wah ranges

* Variable boost from 0 to +16dB

* Hard-wired on/off switch

* Uses less power

* Eliminates distortion

Bought this pedal new late last year or early this year. Fun to dick around with, but I never really use it with the band much. Never gigged, but has velcro on the bottom. I also took off the rubber bumpers on the bottom so the velcro would make better contact, but they're included. Comes with all box candy and original box.

Looking to get $105 shipped.

Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

DSC00161.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

You know this one. Its seen its fair share of gigs and is a bit cosmetically beat up. Its also starting to crackle a little, and it's probably just the output jack, but I'm not asking too much. Comes with original box.

Looking to get $35 shipped

• Members

Boss cs-3 compressor - great condition - SOLD

Zoom 5050 choir chorus - a little beat up but works fine - $55 shipped and paypal'd

Sorry, no camera at the moment, so I can't get any pictures. Shoot me a pm if you are interested or have any questions.

Archived