I got this new thing, and i don't really like it:

b_nehpets

• Members

the one thing that is really making me pissed about my memory boy is the ever decreasing delay time.

When I first got it, it seemed like it was on par with my Skrecho @ 650ms, then later on I checked it to my digital delay and it was down to about 450, then yesterday it was about 330... :idk:

I love the way it sounds but whattup wit dat?!!?!!

• Members
the one thing that is really making me pissed about my memory boy is the ever decreasing delay time.

When I first got it, it seemed like it was on par with my Skrecho @ 650ms, then later on I checked it to my digital delay and it was down to about 450, then yesterday it was about 330...
:idk:

How the hell does that happen? You didn't open it up and tweak anything did you?

• Members

When I first got it, it seemed like it was on par with my Skrecho @ 650ms, then later on I checked it to my digital delay and it was down to about 450, then yesterday it was about 330...

as the universe expands, delays get faster.

it's physics.

• Members

That is quite odd. I always felt my original DMM had way too short of delay time, nowhere near 550ms, more like 330 that you're experiencing now. My Toy seems fine, but truthfully, once I got my M9, I have rarely touched it. It's getting kicked off tomorrow when I get a Diamond BoostEQ, we'll see how that goes.

I might ask EHX why your delay time is decreasing, that really doesn't sound right.

• Members

+1 for the Memory boy for its modulation and the psychadelic sounds you can get with with an expression pedal.
Though I have not done a side by side comparison of the MB and the Disaster Transport, I personally like the modulation and usability of the Memory boy better.
But you have to remember to use the power supply that comes with it and not a 1 spot.

Robo, you should just send it back or call EHX tech support.

The ProGuitarShop Memory TOY demo sounds awesome, better than most BOY reviews or demos i have seen.

I like this one :)

Archived