How is the Behringer Super Fuzz?

C Fuzz

• Members

:wave:

hi c fuzz.

you're the behringer man. do it.

Hi. Yeah I have 1 coming in the mail along with a Muff OD. Hopefully that will be a nice little dirt section. I will be running it into a small Peavey Viper15 for practice, I love that amp for slapback, delay, reverb and reverse delay.:thu:

• Members

behringer clones boss pedals. most people on this board including myself put down boss pedals like the dirt ones, ds-1,metalzone,metal core, etc. Why would i praise a cheap clone? You go through lots of pedals i think about the only thing i have see you stick with is that ugly boss tuner you have that is partly painted red. Just save yourself some time and go with higher end fuzz and thank me in the morning.

• Members

behringer clones boss pedals. most people on this board including myself put down boss pedals like the dirt ones, ds-1,metalzone,metal core, etc. Why would i praise a cheap clone? You go through lots of pedals i think about the only thing i have see you stick with is that ugly boss tuner you have that is partly painted red. Just save yourself some time and go with higher end fuzz and thank me in the morning.

Shut up dude, your an idiot.

• Members

A lot of behringer pedals have crappy buffers and noise issues, although i get the impression the metal housed TB ones aren't really that bad. For budget pedals, I'm actually pretty fond of the danelectro mini pedals. Most have a lot of character, and a few (tuna melt trem, chicken salad vibrato) are well known for being really good.

• Members

The Behringer Superfuzz is really good. Anyone who says otherwise hasn't played one.

Yes Behringer clones Boss pedals, and their clones of good Boss pedals like the FZ-2 and PN-2 are generally pretty close to the originals and very usable. They also cost a small fraction of the price the originals fetch on eBay when you can even find them.

You can sniff corks until your nose falls off. I'd rather be playing musical pedals no matter who the manufacturer is.

• Members

I think the Super Fuzz is an excellent pedal.

Behringer, like almost EVERY other pedal company make some really awful pedals as well as some great ones, and this is one of those gems. Of all the behringers I've tried, the Super Fuzz and US600 have won a permanent place in my heart.

I must add however, I'm not a fuzz expert so I don't know how it compares with boutique ones. All I know is that it's a joy to play through. As with anything, I'm sure there's better out there if you look hard enough, but you won't go too far wrong with this one.

• Members

I would say to check out Hurb's demo on shortscalegeardemo's youtube channel but youtube has removed the audio like communists

its supposed to be a Univox Superfuzz clone, but i don't believe its 100% original. Either way, its brilliant if you ask me. and i've ACTUALLY PLAYED ONE unlike some other people who will tell you they are {censored}e.

• Members

Reasonably close to a Univox Super Fuzz (based on the Univox Super Fuzz demos I've seen on youtube). Definitely a dose of Octave Fuzz in the circuit.

Hint: if you are careful sliding the switch, you can get an in-between Fuzz 1 and Fuzz 2 setting. I call it Fuzz 1.5 ;) In-between Fuzz 2 and Boost just gives you Fuzz 2 at full gain.

• Members

you asked a question if you can't take it, gtfo.

not only did you not answer his question but gave your opinion on it, you proceeded to condescendingly tell him how he uses his gear and then insulted one of his pedals. so I believe, as the saying goes,

gtfo

Archived