Fuzz Factory or Mastotron?

Sad Darwin

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely wouldn't mind adding a mastotron to my collection. The FF has always been a "yeah that's cool but I can't find a use for it" type pedal to me. It sounds awesome but in a live application I feel like I wouldn't be getting the full use out of it to make it worth the money. The mastotron definitely would sound great live and if I couldn't find a use for it whomever was playing bass for me could.

• Members

I definitely wouldn't mind adding a mastotron to my collection. The FF has always been a "yeah that's cool but I can't find a use for it" type pedal to me. It sounds awesome but in a live application I feel like I wouldn't be getting the full use out of it to make it worth the money. The mastotron definitely would sound great live and if I couldn't find a use for it whomever was playing bass for me could.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash

View Post

They're really expensive.

And zvex stuff isntconfused.gif

Red Witch Fuzz God II: $249.99

USA Vexter Fuzz Factory: $249

I guess if you look at the production costs (one footswitch, few components, small enclosure,...), you might even say that in a way the fuzz factory costs moretongue.gifwink.gif

They're both great pedals though, they're both awesome at their own things. I am btw not affiliated with Red Witch pedlols in a any way, but if any of the Red Witch peeps reads this and feels the urge to reward my sales talk with a nice discount: Feel free to PM meicon_lol.gifrimshot.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Moustache_Bash

View Post

They're really expensive.

And zvex stuff isntconfused.gif

Red Witch Fuzz God II: $249.99

USA Vexter Fuzz Factory: $249

I guess if you look at the production costs (one footswitch, few components, small enclosure,...), you might even say that in a way the fuzz factory costs moretongue.gifwink.gif

They're both great pedals though, they're both awesome at their own things. I am btw not affiliated with Red Witch pedlols in a any way, but if any of the Red Witch peeps reads this and feels the urge to reward my sales talk with a nice discount: Feel free to PM meicon_lol.gifrimshot.giffacepalm.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Let It Burn...

View Post

If the Fuzz Factory had more low-end, I would have kept mine

There was talk on TGP about a new sub knob on the Fuzz Factory - or something like that. I wish Zachary would pop in and confirm or deny or explain - I love the FF (I have 2 and a Fuzz Probe) and would buy any variation of it made by ZVEX.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Let It Burn...

View Post

If the Fuzz Factory had more low-end, I would have kept mine

There was talk on TGP about a new sub knob on the Fuzz Factory - or something like that. I wish Zachary would pop in and confirm or deny or explain - I love the FF (I have 2 and a Fuzz Probe) and would buy any variation of it made by ZVEX.

Archived