video clip of my band

RoboPimp

• Members

OOOOOOOO!! Crxsh!!! U DON'T EVEN GIG IN A BAND, DOOD!!!!

So what? What does that have to do with anything? Fact is: I think that's boring. But congrats for playing shows. Shows with boring music. Maybe you should rock out an elevator next time. :thu:

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So what? What does that have to do with anything? Fact is: I think that's boring. But congrats for playing shows. Shows with boring music. Maybe you should rock out an elevator next time.
:thu:

:facepalm:

• Members

Has Paul Cochrane made your custom Tim with the volume boost so you can cut through the 'bedroom mix'?

I chuckled...

Robo, I seen pix of you singing before and always thought you would have a voice like something from Modor... :) Not my thing but good to see people enjoying it.

• Members

So what? What does that have to do with anything? Fact is: I think that's boring. But congrats for playing shows. Shows with boring music. Maybe you should rock out an elevator next time.

Not only do you not gig you don't even write any {censored}ing songs. You sit in your room photographing you pedal collection.

That type of music isn't my thing Robo but I love that folks are up and dancing so kudos.

• Members

Another great band from our hometown.

If you hate dah bluez just don't hit play.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

That's one of my old guitar teachers. The bass player is one of the best players I've ever seen. Robo's bass player on keys. And the drummer is effin ridiculous as well.

• Members

Neeeever expected that to be the voice of robo. like not at all.

it's the whiskey

Definitely not my thing, but great playing all round, and that qtron solo sounded pretty sick

thanks.. yeah, i've had an unhealthy addiction to that qtron lately.

• Members

That type of music isn't my thing Robo but I love that folks are up and dancing so kudos.

The most deserving lol gif ever: :lol:

And it's nothing really against Robo. I listened to the music ... and thought it was boring. Crxsh vs. Robo aside, it's just not my thing.

FYI: I don't like your music either, Sally.

• Members

it's the whiskey

thanks.. yeah, i've had an unhealthy addiction to that qtron lately.

yeah, I just picked up a Tube Zipper and I might have an unhealthy obsession as well! :thu:

I used to play "Eyes of the World" for like 20 minute jams in my college band...used to segue into "New Speedway Boogie" if I recall...:lol:

nice singing and playing Robo, you've got big balls posting the hippie jams here! :wave:

• Members

I liked you when you first joined HCFX. You evolved into a troll, however. If you think it's boring, at least be constructive. If nothing else, just find a different thread to post in. Otherwise you're just fanning the flames of the Robo/Crxsh war and point to nothing else to show otherwise.

As for it being "boring," here's what I'd say: I thought his soloing could be a little less cliche in some parts and utilize some more accidentals to add color.

NOT TO MENTION, the people dancing certainly didn't think the music was boring. That's what matters in a pub.

Archived