• Last Reply
  • Members

This makes me want to drive over to visit your little town
:lol:

Have any gigs lined up for the spring?

Any... closer west?
:lol:

http://www.myspace.com/lumpygravyband

come visit. we've got some cool {censored}. If you could make it to that bullfrog show it'll definitely be good. Great food, great beer (not that i'd know anything about that. :wave:)

• Members

Okay, i watched this clip cause i was definitly interested in the music behind the Troll and as much as I would love to post something stupid first to give Robo a bit of his medicine back I am not going to do this since its not my cup of tea getting as grimy as some guys here

• Members

That sounded great Robo! :thu:

Some of my favorite memories are playing with local jam bands. Just give me a nice easy tempo, with a real solid rhythm section, and it's a recipe for a good gig. Loved the Q-tron solo BTW.

{censored} the haters! :wave:

• Members

That sounded great Robo!
:thu:

Some of my favorite memories are playing with local jam bands. Just give me a nice easy tempo, with a real solid rhythm section, and it's a recipe for a good gig. Loved the Q-tron solo BTW.

{censored} the haters!
:wave:

thanks man

:thu:

• Members

lose the sax

get a Randall

and maybe.

you just might sound good.

just kidding, i liked it, the sax was a bit busy though after hearing 3.5 minutes of soloing from it and then at the end of the song hearing 10.54 minutes of a sax solo. i like sax solos but come on, that guy was all over the place. by 8 minutes i was like "Can't this guy take a piss or smoke break for at least 20 seconds?"

i liked your voice to, grooves

• Members

lose the sax

get a Randall

and maybe.

you just might sound good.

just kidding, i liked it, the sax was a bit busy though after hearing 3.5 minutes of soloing from it and then at the end of the song hearing 10.54 minutes of a sax solo. i like sax solos but come on, that guy was all over the place. by 8 minutes i was like "Can't this guy take a piss or smoke break for at least 20 seconds?"

i liked your voice to, grooves

heheh, points taken

and thanks

Archived