Holy Shhh Katy Perry...

BTBAM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh yeah, the one where Lily Allen said Radiohead's method of releasing In Rainbows "devalues music"

I'm not English, so I don't feel right saying this, but what a {censored}.
:facepalm:

I had very little respect for Lily Allen before that show but with that comment she completely lost it all. Just another spoilt manufactured pop star whining about how they don't get enough money for what they (don't) do.

• Members

I'm all for catchy well crafted pop tunes.

I find katy perry pretty meh. She can sing. she's moderately good at accompanying her self with a guitar. Her whole persona is distracting though, and not in a good way. Just seems like she's half heartedly taking on ideas from the 70's but watering them down to stupidity.

• Members

Ehh, my affection for Katy Perry borders on obsessive, so before I embarass myself and everyone else I'll just leave before I say something stupid.

But before I go, I'd just like to say I'd cut off my left arm, preventing me from ever playing guitar again, and then proceed to beat 1,000 babies to death with it just to spend a day with her.

:)

even if she was really creeped out all day that you'd cut off your arm to be there, and so really distant and didn't really want to talk to you?

Archived