Holy Shhh Katy Perry...

BTBAM

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Still mediocre mall music
:)

Robert Goulet grows tits, film at 11!!!!!
:eek:

For what it is, I think that it does it well. I won't argue the disposability of it, but out of the top 40 styled artists that are going for "fun and lightweight", I think that she does it the best out of who's doing it now, if that's one's thing. Most artists fail when they try to make serious songs or be serious artists when they're singing fluff.

• Members
For what it is, I think that it does it well. I won't argue the disposability of it, but out of the top 40 styled artists that are going for "fun and lightweight", I think that she does it the best out of who's doing it now, if that's one's thing. Most artists fail when they try to make serious songs or be serious artists when they're singing fluff.

You're right. She is the hands down winner of the special Olympics.

Viva la corporate cultural atrophy :love:

• Members

I thought this was really good. I hope she uses the same band for the next album and improves the songwriting a bit, I might actually buy it. Could be the next PJ Harvey, but just as well could be the next Britney Spears.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members
But before I go, I'd just like to say I'd cut off my left arm, preventing me from ever playing guitar again, and then proceed to beat 1,000 babies to death with it just to spend a day with her.

Yes, that'll totally work. Chicks dig that. :lol:

I wanted this to be a cover of Iggy Pop's "Brick by Brick" instead.

I admire her success, but find her music kind of boring.

• Members

People are saying that's an AMAZING voice?

PJ Harvey? C'mon man.

To each their own, but there seems to be an abundance of bad taste in this thread.

PJ Harvey wasn't exactly anything to write home about with her first album. Like I said, she could start writing music that's more substantial or she could go the same way she's going and just make one more album and disappear.

The band is VERY reminiscent of PJ's current live band. If you watched the video you might get it.

Archived