Science Friday....

companyman

• Members

My country? Which would that be? I'm an internationalist/communist so I don't have patriotic feelings of any kind!

Way to be a racist mother{censored}er who discriminates based on country of origin too!
:mad:

(quoted for all time)

I'm pretty sure there was no racism at all here. I think you meant to say something like "Way to be a nationalistic mother{censored}er" or "Way to be a stereotyping mother{censored}er," or something to that effect.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seemed racist to me,kinda.....

:lol:

Definitely discrimination though!

Discrimination yes! Race? Really? Your race is based off of kangaroos?

Are you anything other than caucasian? If not then seriously race wasn't infringed on and seriously even if you aren't white, race wasn't infringed on. I can't see how insulting someone based off of their country's over abundance of kangaroos doing meth and roids has anything to do with anyone's race or ethnicity.

Unless you are apart of the kangaroo tribe and in that sense, I'm sorry that Nitroholic was insensitive to your feelings.

• Members

Are you anything other than caucasian? If not then seriously race wasn't infringed on and seriously even if you aren't white, race wasn't infringed on. I can't see how insulting someone based off of their country's over abundance of kangaroos doing meth and roids has anything to do with anyone's race or ethnicity.

Unless you are apart of the kangaroo tribe and in that sense, I'm sorry that Nitroholic was insensitive to your feelings.

It was this:

your just pissed cause
the best chance your country has at landing on the moon is saddling up a methed out roided kangaroo

In other words, this country is full of idiots with nothing of any value to offer the world.

Whether in jest or not, its discrimination based on nationality/race.

• Members

It was this:

In other words, this country is full of idiots with nothing of any value to offer the world.

Whether in jest or not, its discrimination based on nationality/race.

I'm pretty sure it's still not racist, because last I checked there was no Australian Race.

• Members

When I'm filling out a form of some sort and it asks "what race are you?" I always put "Australian".

There's only 2 groups of people entitled to do this, 1) Native Aboriginals, 2) White Australian descendants of the European founders of this country.

Its been like this here for ever, everyone (at least all my family and our friends and everyone I've ever talked to about it ) do it.

If a Japanese-Australian is asked what race he is, he puts: "Japanese".

If asked what nationality, he puts " Australian" if he was born here.

Australian is a race that is made up by two groups: 1) Native Australians, 2) Australians (white Australians).

SOme White Australians put "European" or "Caucasian" on forms too.

• Members

Are you anything other than caucasian? If not then seriously race wasn't infringed on
and seriously even if you aren't white, race wasn't infringed on. I can't see how insulting someone based off of their country's over abundance of kangaroos doing meth and roids has anything to do with anyone's race or ethnicity.

Now that is racist.

• Members

When I'm filling out a form of some sort and it asks "what race are you?" I always put "Australian".

There's only 2 groups of people entitled to do this, 1) Native Aboriginals, 2) White Australian descendants of the European founders of this country.

Its been like this here for ever, everyone (at least all my family and our friends and everyone I've ever talked to about it ) do it.

If a Japanese-Australian is asked what race he is, he puts: "Japanese".

If asked what nationality, he puts " Australian" if he was born here.

Australian is a race that is made up by two groups: 1) Native Australians, 2) Australians (white Australians).

SOme White Australians put "European" or "Caucasian" on forms too.

Japanese isn't a race................

There are only three races. White Black Asian.

{censored} my life

• Members

what has happened to my thread while I was playing a benefit to build wind energy for Rwandan orphan schools? international communist, my ass. You are a troll GTFO of the space thread and take your pseudo-racist paranoia to the map forum. Just for good measure here is one more Buzz punch for ya...

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

:lol::lol::lol::wave:

• Members

Discrimination is sensitive in Australia, because the original European "founders" discriminated the aboriginals as if they were animals.

That's my 2 cents.

And of course there is a difference in races. But it would be very wrong to say that one race is better than the other. That's racist.

• Members

Actually, biologically there isn't any races, race is a social construct!

There is ONE species, homosapien!

We ALL descend from Native Africans (the original Homosapien)!

:cop:

Tiger Woods is Asian

Obama is White

Dave Matthews is African-American

Chris Kattan is a horrible comedian and Arab

Archived