So I picked up a few vintage pedals today.

willhaven

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yours? Not buying it until after I see something similar in a pic. After all, you've already admitted the "my old neighbor's moving away" story was a hoax.
;)

Yeah, they're mine. They still don't feel like they're mine though. {censored} I used to drool over as a teenager is now at my disposal. I can't even begin to count how many hours he and I talked tech and talked rare pedals since this collection started.

There are a handfull that are outright broken. The Graphic Fuzz isn't 100% functional, the Micro Synths both have issues, etc. He's been a guitar and amp repair guy for decades so he's going to fix what he can.

He just tore that Carlsbro fuzz/wah apart and found it was just a broken ground that killed the fuzz part.

My other guitarist and bassist are going to {censored} themselves when they see all of this {censored}. haha

• Members

Beautiful!

I would love to hear all of those, though I have most of the EHX pedals in there (minus the Muffs and the Graphic Fuzz) Your Mutron collection makes me feel both :love: and :cry: I would sell off some of the other stuff like the EchoPlex and complete the Mutron collection ;)

You might be the only other guy I know besides EHman and myself who have the EHX Sonic Boomer. I can't say it's the best sounding e-drum, but if you feed through an Octave Multiplexer, it gets a cool electro-kick sound.

PedalsSmall.jpg

Archived