Oh, God... hipster girls...

• Members

if you get a bunch of hipsters following your band around you'll likely get some indie label interest eventually.

In my last band we didn't really play hipster music, but had a lot of people in their 20's and 30's from microsoft, insurance companies, and just random friends of friends that followed us. Labels don't give a {censored} about those people though.

The problem people were always the middle aged, or slightly over middle aged drunks. Some of them seemed like they just wanted someone to talk to. if you let them talk to you they dont leave you alone for the whole night... all while you're trying to sell CD's or T-shirts to everyone, or sign people up to your mailing list.

• Members

Girls at my shows run away from me because I'm old and ugly and I like to get drunk on stage and try to feel their asses after the set.

The problem you described is not a problem I have.

Who235-sorry man, but this is classic; I will have to start doing this. At least this way they'll notice; now because I don't grab their ass, they never notice.

I've got the old and ugly part mailed

• Members

If I didn't already have a ton of crap in my sig, this would mos def be in the running.

Yes, sig worthy. I relate to this. I used to be the guy that girls would chase to my hotel door, now I'm the crazy old dude at the supermarket yelling "why ain't there any peas & carrots in the freezer section!".

• Members

My band strangely enough would have a smattering of hipster beetches latch on to us in some towns (i guess cuz we had a female singer). I'm not a fan of em, but I've found that they like guys that are mean to them (not at first, but they'll get drunk and come up to you after a while). Oh and I'm semi-old and ugly too.

• Members

I hate Lights. she is such a douche wannabe baller. she rolled up in a limo while her band unloaded the van.

to be fair, i've read about this exact thing happening to other people. A lot of times radio stations and the like organize limos for people. It's dumb.

She could be a total bitch though.

Archived