Oh, God... hipster girls...

• Members

That kinda thing usually happens to my band with really sketchy guys ages 15-24. At a gig last week a guy who was 15 was telling us how he could hook us up with a label and endorsements and all sorts of bullcrap behind the venue where we played. We went to the comic shop next door and came back about an hour later to find the kid passed out next to a pile of vomit. When we tried to wake him up he just laid there until someone mentioned cops. He woke right up and we gave him a ride home, he would later inform us that he chugged a 1.75 of Sailor Jerry and he had a drinking problem. Rough. Sorry for the thread jackage, carry on.

• Members

The only time anything like that happened was when a dude that was wasted beyond imagining came up telling me he loved the lead guitar, drums, and bass, but the rythym guitar player/singer sucked ass.... i dont know if he realized i was the rythym guitar player/ singer...

• Members

The only time anything like that happened was when a dude that was wasted beyond imagining came up telling me he loved the lead guitar, drums, and bass, but the rythym guitar player/singer sucked ass.... i dont know if he realized i was the rythym guitar player/ singer...

I expect he knew and thought it was hilarious.

• Members

I hate Lights. she is such a douche wannabe baller. she rolled up in a limo while her band unloaded the van.

Wow, where was this? All I've heard from her is a bunch of autotuned bull{censored}.....I can't wait for this trend to die. Unfortunately, the next one will probably be worse.

• Members

show was in tempe, az with copeland anddddddd lydia

That was a good tour! late 2008? She didn't seem so douchey that night...

Oh and I know exactly what the OP is talking about, I literally broke up with a girl because she felt like she knew so much about the music biz that she could correct me all the time... all because she dated some idiot who signed a horrible contract to Fearless or one of those labels. Girls who have tons of band guy friends can be a REAL headache...

Archived