No Poop Thread, But An Unsolved Pee Related Mystery In Here....

hot_karl

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The most important detail is the volume of piss.

Human sized puddle = girl.

Dog sized puddle = dog.

Easy.

nah you cant judge by that... i have seen a lot of piss. A LOT. and there are so many different factors. but since it is a puppy and she was obviously drunk you can probably tell my the puddle size. so yeah..

big puddle = chick.

small = dog.

• Members

I'd say move on. She sounds like a sloppy drunk and she isn't even smart enough to bring or at least keep track of her own house keys.

this can also be a good thing, if you're single and just looking to get you some poon

• Members

I had a wolf hybrid who slept in the bed. I woke up COVERED in piss one night. First, was like "Holy {censored} i pissed myself!" but realized only my legs were wet. Next, i thought "Holy {censored} my girlfriend pissed the bed." Felt her, no pee... then I saw my dog cowering in a corner with that "Uh, so i might have done something bad..." look. Pee mysteries are everywhere.

• Members

Goes along with the territory of going after drunk chicks...

He's a real mystery. I sneezed while I was peeing one day, and farted. It was like the fart was an involuntary reaction. It happened again a few seconds later.

I've repeated this experiment a number of times, and it's always the same.
I can't sneeze while peeing and NOT fart.

• Members

Goes along with the territory of going after drunk chicks...

He's a real mystery. I sneezed while I was peeing one day, and farted. It was like the fart was an involuntary reaction. It happened again a few seconds later.

I've repeated this experiment a number of times, and it's always the same.

I can't sneeze while peeing and NOT fart.

This is fantastic lol

Archived