No Poop Thread, But An Unsolved Pee Related Mystery In Here....

hot_karl

• Members

K this story is true, and is very mysterious so I wanna know your guys's thoughts on the matter and maybe get to the bottom of it.

A good friend of mine was slightly wheeling this girl, nothing serious just doing ground work. He gets a drunken call from her one night asking him to pick her up from the bar. He says no at first but eventually caves, he goes to get her to drive her home and she says "I don't have my house keys, can I stay at your place?" Hesitant he says yes... Now she is 10/10 drunk at this point. Being sober and having good morals he tells her to sleep in his bed and he sleeps on the couch.

Now he has a young puppy who isn't fully potty trained at this point in time.

He said the door to his room where she was sleeping was closed, and he heard her leave at like 6 am the next morning without even waking him up.

When he got into his room a while later he found a puddle of piss on his bed where she was sleeping....

At this point he isn't sure if it was the drunk girl who pissed or his dog ((that has a history of pissing in his room) pissed on his bed. Extremely turned off he wants to get to the bottom of it before continuing to pursue this broad.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

sounds like she did it

right? cus why would the dog go out of it's way to piss on the bed when it could go on the floor? Unless it was marking territory.... I dunno I lol'd pretty hard when I heard the story.

Now he's like pulling a larry david on her texting her about random pee related {censored} to see if she confesses.

• Members
right? cus why would the dog go out of it's way to piss on the bed when it could go on the floor? Unless it was marking territory.... I dunno I lol'd pretty hard when I heard the story.

Now he's like pulling a larry david on her texting her about random pee related {censored} to see if she confesses.

the fact he has to do that just screams get another chick to bang or have a relationship or w/e same difference after awhile :lol: j/k

• Members
the fact he has to do that just screams get another chick to bang or have a relationship or w/e same difference after awhile
:lol:
j/k

it's not even about that at this point, he doesn't really care about her, he's just so caught up in the mystery he needs to know.

• Members

Hard to know. A couple of possibilities.

1. Dog peed, she was scared that the guy would think she did so she ran off.

2. Dog peed, she thought it was disgusting and she ran off.

3. She peed, she ran off because she felt embarrassed.

4. The guy peed on her while sleepwalking.

But someone {censored}ing peed.

• Members

Hard to know. A couple of possibilities.

1. Dog peed, she was scared that the guy would think she did so she ran off.

2. Dog peed, she thought it was disgusting and she ran off.

3. She peed, she ran off because she felt embarrassed.

4. The guy peed on her while sleepwalking.

But someone {censored}ing peed.

haha I doubt he pulled an R. Kelly, but yeah those are the only possibilities.

• Members

Is it possible that the dog could even jump onto the bed? I've never seen a dog piss on a bed unless it was one of those stupid ass tiny dogs, in which case the first question comes into play again. If the girl was really 10/10 drunk, there's like a 90% chance it was her. Not really anything you can do in that kind of situation.

• Members

let's say she didn't do it and the pup did. why the {censored} did she leave with no keys to her house at 6am and not even have the courtesy to at least remove the sheets or something. wouldn't bring her home to mama's to bang.

The time frame of when the dog could've done it was after she left because she left the door open.

• Members

Is it possible that the dog could even jump onto the bed? I've never seen a dog piss on a bed unless it was one of those stupid ass tiny dogs, in which case the first question comes into play again. If the girl was really 10/10 drunk, there's like a 90% chance it was her. Not really anything you can do in that kind of situation.

no the dog can jump, its even peed on his bed before.

• Members
still it was a small window because he checked only awhile after she left. plus where was the dog in reference to the room
:confused:
I think only Bobby D can solve this

maybe an hour or so... it's not a big place so the dog could have wondered into the room.... ALSO she has been communicating with him after the fact...

• Members

maybe an hour or so... it's not a big place so the dog could have wondered into the room.... ALSO she has been communicating with him after the fact...

poor girl could either not recall and be in blissful ignorance of the whole thing or is just hoping it soaked through the sheets and into the abyss of the mattress.

• Members

IT's a mystery!!!

dude this story needs to be on CSI or Law and Order or something cause it's just begging to be...

we were actually considering saving a sample and bringing it our university and getting someone in biology or chemistry or some {censored} to analyze it to determine if it were human or canine

• Members

we were actually considering saving a sample and bringing it our university and getting someone in biology or chemistry or some {censored} to analyze it to determine if it were human or canine

Considering?

Do it!

I wouldn't be too quick to blame it on the girl...

I was blissfully asleep one morning a few months after we got my dog Shannon (who grew up to be a 120 lb black Lab - she died in July '07 at 13, so this was many years ago...), when I started dreaming I was peeing the bed... which was strange, but what was stranger was when I opened my eyes, my puppy was squatting right over my crotch and peeing on me.

True story. :lol:

Archived