Craziest Show/Concert You Have Been To?

hot_karl

• Members

Nine Inch Nails in '95 by far. Even the second time during The Fragile tour was intense.

Clutch a few years ago was pretty insane too. They packed Gabe's in Iowa City, and i couldn't move....it didn't mix with my fresh tattoos.

Standing in front of the PA at Emissions From The Monolith years ago was the only time that I've gotten physically sick from sheer volume. Holy christ, was it intense.....but a great feeling. I had to ralph during Kylesa.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find their music to be good, but it's not amazing... if you haven't seen them live you haven't experienced them, it was pretty nuts, they move around so much that even if you are at the back away from the mosh pit, they will crowd surf their gear over to right behind you and start playing on the bar, so all of a sudden you're right in the thick of it and there's nothin u can do about it.

I've seen bands like Monotonix before, the Black Lips threw a helluva show when I saw them at the 40 Watt. But that was more drunken frat boy Animal House madness and not good jams.

I've seen a lot of Monotonix footy, I was supposed to check em out when they went to the Drunken Unicorn in my town about a month ago, but their lead singer broke his leg and they canceled a lot of the tour dates.

• Members

TOOL on their first tour.

was working with ZOO, their label.

they came to Tampa and played a GREAT show at THE RITZ in ybor city.

Maynard had some weird cage onstage. some guy came up out of the crowd, and practically BEGGED to be put into the cage.

Maynard put him into the cage......then proceeded to PISS ON HIM R Kelly style while the dude was in the cage.

it was EPIC :lol:

• Members
The Fall of Troy at Bumbershoot 2006, in the exhibition hall... the energy was through the roof. They had insane stage presence. There were so many people there, it was hot as hell, I was getting involuntarily crowdsurfed, Thomas rode on my shoulders, there was a guy in a wheelchair being lifted up by the crowd, I accidentally grabbed a few titties, they played Ghostship. One of the best shows I've been to ever
:thu:

WOOOHOO! I'm seeing them in Dallas this weekend. Considering they're breaking up post tour this will be really raw

• Members

Dillinger Escape Plan a couple years ago when they toured with AFI. My girlfriend came for the AFI and I came for the Dillinger. I don't remember a lot of the show because of a concussion but what I do remember is grabbing onto my girlfriend and the people with us and getting us away from the pit (we started off maybe 10 feet from the stage) before going back in.

• Members
TOOL on their first tour.

was working with ZOO, their label.

they came to Tampa and played a GREAT show at THE RITZ in ybor city.

Maynard had some weird cage onstage. some guy came up out of the crowd, and practically BEGGED to be put into the cage.

Maynard put him into the cage......then proceeded to PISS ON HIM R Kelly style while the dude was in the cage.

it was EPIC
:lol:

haha. Boddy D stories never seem to disappoint. I love Tool so that makes it even better.

• Members

probably mushroomhead. Not my kinda music but it was a halloween tradition at the cleveland agora back in the day before they or slipknot got popular. i'm taking the gf to see lady gaga this summer so maybe that gets crazy i dunno

• Members

I've seen bands like Monotonix before, the Black Lips threw a helluva show when I saw them at the 40 Watt. But that was more drunken frat boy Animal House madness and not good jams.

I've seen a lot of Monotonix footy, I was supposed to check em out when they went to the Drunken Unicorn in my town about a month ago, but their lead singer broke his leg and they canceled a lot of the tour dates.

lol that does not surprise me that he broke his leg.

• Members

man man at the trocadero in philly

people tripping balls everywhere

500 pound dude named beans ass naked running into people

bigger mosh pit than when i saw iggy pop and people stage diving everywhere

crowd surfed- got pushed up onto the stage twice, high fived the drummer, got kicked off the stage by the singer, fell 10 feet on my head

some high dude jumped right of the pa array and nobody caught him

not to mention the band being {censored}ing nuts- honus was flashing people, old fat guys in turbans, loud {censored}ing music

i also got some that night

• Members

I went to see rage at Coachella, that was pretty intense. Left that place with a nasty shiner.

Jesus Lizard was fantastic! Can recommend seeing them enough.

Flaming Lips are another great one. Being in the front row is something to be experienced.

Also Butthole surfers. With the crazy {censored} being displayed on the projectors I'm still left with quite a few scars.

Archived