Haul of a lifetime! NPDx7! NGD, NAD

Danox3

• Members

nice haul man!!! line 6 amp.....meh. not like its you're MAIN amp rite??

Oh No! I have a Peavey Classic 50 2x12, a Epi Valve Jr, a Vox DA-5, and a 14 space rack with Marshall JMP-1, ADA MP-1, etc...

I might add, I have been trying to build a pedal board for my Girlfriend (She get's all my castaways), plus a Bass board for my Trace Elliot Bass amp. All of them will find homes.

Believe me I WASN'T gloating over the amp. To me, it's just another of the 8-10 amps we have in the house, between the two of us we have 24 guitars, basses, acoustics and banjo's.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i want to know what the news paper article on the amp says.

"The Universe has a message for you, a lesson for you and it's going to find a way to deliver it to you. This energy calls upon you to open your mind and to take in new data / information in an unbiased way...You'll need this new info to reach the next level of your earthly and spiritual development."

• Members

i mean personally, NONE of those pedals do anything for me. i mean if you started out with zero pedals before you got all this stuff, then ok at least you've got yourself a start, but other than that its a load of crap.

yeah, ok.

• Members

i think it's the thread title that's the problem; it set our sights too high.

Maybe if you saw what kind of crap fills our local CL on a daily basis. I have snagged a Classic 50 2x12 and a Voodoo Labs Micro Vibe, other than that, it's free pianos, and Harmony acoustics.

• Members

haul005.jpg

I was looking at the tele "not bad, koa looks pretty cool, I would use a black guard though" then

BAM!!!!! WTF- chip on the bottom looks like a seagull crapped on it. I can see the layers of laminate.

I got sad.

• Members
haul005.jpg

I was looking at the tele "not bad, koa looks pretty cool, I would use a black guard though" then

BAM!!!!! WTF- chip on the bottom looks like a seagull crapped on it. I can see the layers of laminate.

I got sad.

He also changed the knobs and marked the wood where his settings were :facepalm:

But I could care less, thing plays great now, can't imagine it after it's "Masonized" tomorrow.

• Members
The guitar and pedals are alone worth 500, not just the pedals.

And that amp is just
:facepalm:
, I'm sorry.

I hope you like the tele though!

Yeah... the wah is the only thing that'd command much more than $50 on its own.

• Members

thts some pretty good stuff there !!!

perhaps the colour of the amp isnt the best, but there was a thread on here the other da about the condition of pedals, and 90% of the people on here said they dont mind if there battered or not, so long as it works, simple

• Members

Yeah... the wah is the only thing that'd command much more than $50 on its own.

The OD3 might as well be new, it's flawless. The Trem has a small scratch, and with were I work, the Two timer repair will take 2 seconds.

Phase 90 sounds great, the mod brings out the life in this lame phaser.

• Members

If you are happy it is cool.

I would have went somewhere else with the $500 though.

You got a banjo?!!!???

6 string banjo and a Epi Mandobird 4 string electric mandolin. I was in a Alt/Country band for 5 years.

Archived