Haul of a lifetime! NPDx7! NGD, NAD

Danox3

• Members

haul005.jpg

VERY road worn Koa topped Tele, with Duncan pickups

haul006.jpg

Boss OD3

Boss TR2

BBE Two Timer (the time 2 pot is sheared off, but I have the cap)

MXR Super Comp

MXR Phase 90 (he modded it, c11. c12 and r28 ? and painted the case)

VOX V847G (gold case)

EHX Clone Theory

haul007.jpg

A painted Line 6 Spider II 30 watt

Grand total $530!

:thu:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, i think its pretty cool.

Do something w/ that painted line 6, promise to only use its clean modes, shine up that tele and enjoy!!

some decent pedals too !

i think that tele is pretty darn awesome - i personally would slap a black pickguard on it immediately.

• Members

Well, i think its pretty cool.

Do something w/ that painted line 6, promise to only use its clean modes, shine up that tele and enjoy!!

some decent pedals too !

THANK YOU!

The tele plays awesome, just needs some lighter strings, and a neck adjust. All my guitars are road warriors. My 83 American Strat has a quarter sized divot I put into it, and my Ibanez looks like a tank drove over it.

But they all sound a play fantastic. I hate new guitars.

The "Insane" mode on the amp actually has more grit than my Vox DA-5, and the tape echo is pretty good. I am only going to use when watchign tv anyways, or if a friend stops by to jam.

I was after the pedals originally, I bought the lot so he would hold it for me.

• Members

yeah, you can't expect to post that amp on this forum and have people get over it. We're a bunch of nerdy, snobby bastards who have nothing to do but pick other people apart on the internet.

I.E. The effects forum.

But I've loved those koa tele's since they came out. They came stock with Duncans and felt great.

• Members
Ehh...that is a pretty good haul. {censored} all the haters...just because there's a Spider amp.
:rolleyes:

If you had posted just teh pedals and guitar a few people in here would have spoken different.
:facepalm:

i think it's the thread title that's the problem; it set our sights too high.

• Members

i mean personally, NONE of those pedals do anything for me. i mean if you started out with zero pedals before you got all this stuff, then ok at least you've got yourself a start, but other than that its a load of crap.

Archived