Ipad'in

b_nehpets

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That makes you old people.

But seriously. Haters gon' hate; Apple sold 700k+ iPads in one weekend.

Shareholders love that kind of thing.

As badly as I want an ipad... The macbook air started out strong too...

• Members

Exactly. Old people.

and stevie, of course he works for them

how about that story on NPR a little while back where the factory where they make iPhone touch screens switched from using alcohol to some other chemical to clean the screens because it saved 2 seconds in drying time but it made a bunch of the people get really sick/paralyzed but they were able to pump out 1000 screens a day

• Members

apple haters are even worse though... the amount of {censored} people spew even though they've never tried something or even looked into things simply because they hate the company is amazing...

I'm posting from a macbook. :)

• Members

I'm not even close to wanting an iPad at this point, but I will admit that I'm pretty excited about the iPhone OS 4.0 event on the 8th. I'm sure Apple will do those newfound iPad owners a pretty significant solid in this iteration. I, however, am more interested in what they can do for me on the iPhone/iPad Touch level.

• Members

I'm not even close to wanting an iPad at this point, but I will admit that I'm pretty excited about the iPhone OS 4.0 event on the 8th. I'm sure Apple will do those newfound iPad owners a pretty significant solid in this iteration. I, however, am more interested in what they can do for me on the iPhone/iPad Touch level.

This.

Archived