HCFX - Post your rig (late spring edition)

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Been doing Tuesday Day jams here lately. I always worry about being to loud but they consistently tell me they can't here me so I've been hooking up both cabs lately. I angle the 2x12 towards the rest of the guys. I just straightened it here for the pic. Stuck my Little alligator in the loop along with the Timefactor. Set the minimum volume control (for an easy soft to loud change... as opposed to completely silent to loud) on the Alligator and it makes for a super handy volume control that doesn't change the way I'm hitting the front end.

IMGP0422.jpg

• Members
Been doing Tuesday Day jams here lately. I always worry about being to loud but they consistently tell me they can't here me so I've been hooking up both cabs lately. I angle the 2x12 towards the rest of the guys. I just straightened it here for the pic. Stuck my Little alligator in the loop along with the Timefactor. Set the minimum volume control (for an easy soft to loud change... as opposed to completely silent to loud) on the Alligator and it makes for a super handy volume control that doesn't change the way I'm hitting the front end.

IMGP0422.jpg

That's awesome :love:

• Members

IMGP0422.jpg

I think an easier solution would have been just elevating your cab.

• Members

I think an easier solution would have been just elevating your cab.

Haha, Oh yea, probably. That little red guy was just sitting in the corner of the room. It wasn't that difficult though and it sounds fuller this way, so I'm not arguing with it. But yea, not gonna lug all this {censored} around any time soon.

• Members

IMGP0422.jpg

Matchless amps are so pretty. Regardless of what they sound like.

• Members
udi, your rig is incredible. Those teles are
:love:
:love: , especially the sunburst and seafoam ones, which models are those?

the sunburst is a American Vintage "thin-skin" '62 Custom.
the seafoam is a Ron Kirn custom tele.

Archived