HCFX - Post your rig (late spring edition)

• Members

lol thanks man. Not sure if that statements loaded with sarcasm or not but yeah I love them both dearly. Now that marks had his way with both of them they actually dont need any help from one another. The Bassmans bass channel (now turned lead) can give the uber a run for its money in brootz and the Ubers modded clean channel now sounds like gigantic twin. Theyre both monsters in their own right just different flavors. I literally "could not" favor one over the other they both do what they do so well.

Dude I was dead serious. Thats cool about your fender doing the brootz, I actually can get my Bandmaster to get quite brutal with my english muff'n and Big Muff put together. Eventually I want an Orange for all high gain distortions tones and to use my fender for its cleans and ability to take pedals like a champ. Also that s awesome that your Bogner's clean channel has been modded to sound great thats a novel idea all the dudes with those kinda amps should do that.

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dude I was dead serious. Thats cool about your fender doing the brootz, I actually can get my Bandmaster to get quite brutal with my english muff'n and Big Muff put together. Eventually I want an Orange for all high gain distortions tones and to use my fender for its cleans and ability to take pedals like a champ. Also that s awesome that your Bogner's clean channel has been modded to sound great thats a novel idea all the dudes with those kinda amps should do that.

That would be a wonderful sounding combination. I rocked a silverface bandmaster for a couple years, great cleans superb pedal platform. I think Oranges do marshall high gains better than Marshall does today.

• Members

First post content.
359jmyr.jpg

Esquire--> Danelectro TOD v1> Turbo Rat(missing patch cable my girlfriend must have stolen)> Big Muff> Verbzilla> DL-4, stereo to a 69ish Ampeg V-4 and a 73 Ampeg B-25b. JCM900 4x12 with G12t-75s, and an Avatar with Hellatone 60s.

Just rescued the B-25b from my girlfriend's uncle two days ago. It's been sitting in his basement since the 70s, and reaks of cat piss. Still works perfectly though, and has the original RCA tubes. Cool story bro.

• Members

sweet
:love:

First post content.

359jmyr.jpg

Esquire--> Danelectro TOD v1> Turbo Rat(missing patch cable my girlfriend must have stolen)> Big Muff> Verbzilla> DL-4, stereo to a 69ish Ampeg V-4 and a 73 Ampeg B-25b. JCM900 4x12 with G12t-75s, and an Avatar with Hellatone 60s.

Just rescued the B-25b from my girlfriend's uncle two days ago. It's been sitting in his basement since the 70s, and reaks of cat piss. Still works perfectly though, and has the original RCA tubes. Cool story bro.

• Members
This

IMG_0056.jpg

And this

7-1-10018.jpg

Plus an Epi Les Paul Custom and a Schecter C1 Eilte

nice,

what blackstar head is that ?

im looking at either getting the ht venue 40, the ht 100head, or the artisan 30 combo. im really into there stuff atm, and for awesome equipment its not that expensive either !!!

Archived