what do you think of justin bieber as a musician?

• Members
I've no interest in little mr bieber until he gets a meth habit and is found dead in a jacuzzi,listening to Psychocandy with two hookers and camera

5 years and he's on celebrity rehab. Broke, broken, and his voice will have finally dropped.

I guarantee it.
:cop:

• Members

I find it vaguely satisfying that people like Justin Bieber are on every major music channels, yet i've never heard a note of their music. I don't watch MTV or modern top 40 stations, and I do my best to avoid 'em as possible.

Wow, you're cool.

I know that it's the job of the rockist to denigrate everything popular, but he seems like a genuinely nice kid who works hard and got a big break. Good for him. Yeah he's not making great or possibly even good music, but I'm not sure how much he's to blame for that. Regardless, I think he's a good kid. Good for him.

• Members

I find it vaguely satisfying that people like Justin Bieber are on every major music channels, yet i've never heard a note of their music. I don't watch MTV or modern top 40 stations, and I do my best to avoid 'em as possible.

I'm in the same boat, never heard a single song of his. I'm ok with that.

• Members

Wow, you're cool.

I know that it's the job of the rockist to denigrate everything popular, but he seems like a genuinely nice kid who works hard and got a big break. Good for him. Yeah he's not making great or possibly even good music, but I'm not sure how much he's to blame for that. Regardless, I think he's a good kid. Good for him.

Nah, i've just turned into my parents. "What's the big deal with this musician?/ turn down that noise/ such and such an artist is better back in my day" etc, ha ha.

Archived