CHATROULETTE, OMG

echodeluxe

• Members

hahaha

yeah i had never tried chatroulette before and i was bored, and this is the outcome. no tits, but it was funny as hell. she likes stepbrothers so we ended up quoting it back and forth randomly.

peter, im sending her you infoz.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
hahaha

yeah i had never tried chatroulette before and i was bored, and this is the outcome. no tits, but it was funny as hell. she likes stepbrothers so we ended up quoting it back and forth randomly.

no bewbz, but you got panties. total WIN :love:

• Members

I just finished reading his second book. That might be my favorite of his stories. Dude lives one messed up life

I've been reading his stuff for years. I've read every story he's posted. I met him a few months ago at the Art of Akira exhibit in Pittsburgh. Also met his wife and {censored}ING MIKE. I came up and shook Joe's hand and said I was a long time fan, he says "awesome dude, great to see you here, by the way, this is Mike". It was so weird to put a face to all those stories.

• Members

hahaha

-AMgagxCvZQ

Archived