OT: What a dumb thing to do...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"So, what exactly happened to Kerligirl13 this summer?

One of those videos has been found by Anonymous and infuriated them. They massively trolled the said video with comments about her ugliness, stupidity, and also asking to {censored} her. At least 100 pizzas and a meal deal from Pizza Hut as well as USPS boxes were ordered to her home. There was a number of requests for Craigslist whores in the area to be directed to the address too."

• Members

"So, what exactly happened to Kerligirl13 this summer?

One of those videos has been found by Anonymous and infuriated them. They massively trolled the said video with comments about her ugliness, stupidity, and also asking to {censored} her. At least 100 pizzas and a meal deal from Pizza Hut as well as USPS boxes were ordered to her home. There was a number of requests for Craigslist whores in the area to be directed to the address too."

Damn thats pretty bad. don't {censored} with /b/

Both parties are pathetic. To the girl and dad: control yourselves/daughter. To 4chan: it's a {censored}ing 11 year old.

This.

Oh yeah, who's the cyber police?

On here, it's me. :cop:

If ANYONE posts a pic, or a link to pics, the ban will be PERMA. Fair warning. :evil:

In terms of "the real law", the FBI deals with cyber-crime. As someone said early on - this shall not end well. For anyone. :facepalm:

• Members
This.

On here, it's me.
:cop:

If ANYONE posts a pic, or a link to pics, the ban will be PERMA. Fair warning.
:evil:

In terms of "the real law", the FBI deals with cyber-crime. As someone said early on - this shall not end well. For anyone.
:facepalm:

too true,

first off who would want to see nudes of an 11 year old seriously.

those dudes posing as cops calling her house are gonna be in hella trouble.

The whole thing about having tons of pizzas and UPS packages delivered is kinda funny but those folks are gonna get {censored}ed by the long dick of the law.

I still think its funny as hell cause I'm not involved, viewing this whole thing externally is just so LOL!

• Members

I really don't think the FBI is going to do much unless this case gets blown to the national media and people demand something be done. Remember the case of a teenager hanging herself because her friend and her mom (seriously, her {censored}ing mom) made a fake Myspace account to toy with her feelings? That didn't pan out to much and someone died in that case. In all honestly, this is just a little girl who shot off her mouth getting her feelings hurt by people with too much time on their hands. It'll blow over and she'll either get over it or start working at strip clubs in Mexico.

Archived