OT: What a dumb thing to do...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My new personal motto is "Consequences will never be the same."

good stuff.

{censored}, it seems like every generation the girls start getting slutty a year or two younger than ever before. I've got a 4 week old daughter. I was already planning on locking her in her room from ages 13-25, but now I think I'm going to have to get to work on those iron bar windows a little sooner.

• Members

If I ever have a kid (99% sure it's not going to happen), and it happens to be girl - she will not have access to the internet or TV or crap music until she's 30. Hell, I'm not even letting her leave her room until shes 21, and then that's only to go to the bathroom.

This world is pretty {censored}ed up right now.

• Members

If I ever have a kid (99% sure it's not going to happen), and it happens to be girl - she will not have access to the internet or TV or crap music until she's 30. Hell, I'm not even letting her leave her room until shes 21, and then that's only to go to the bathroom.

This world is pretty {censored}ed up right now.

How can she go to the bathroom with her chastity belt on?

• Members

yea, she really touched the stove top of the internet. piss off /b/, prepare for hell.

It'll die out in a few weeks. Her parents are getting worked up over nothing. 4chan has the attention span of a fish. Remember when Boxy was big? This chick is now taking the spotlight and will be in the light until someone else does something stupid enough to warrant it. 4chan really is the asshole of the internet though. Those guys probably haven't seen sunlight since Clinton was in office.

• Members

I wish you weren't right, but you probably are. Our computers are in plain sight and I refuse to let my kids (when they are old enough) use one where I can't see what's going on.

totally agree, I have a desk top in the lounge.. my kids are 10 and 11 now and I'm starting to keep a very close eye on what they are doing online.

• Members

It'll die out in a few weeks. Her parents are getting worked up over nothing. 4chan has the attention span of a fish. Remember when Boxy was big? This chick is now taking the spotlight and will be in the light until someone else does something stupid enough to warrant it. 4chan really is the asshole of the internet though. Those guys probably haven't seen sunlight since Clinton was in office.

been on 4chan? boxy pics still get posted. she survived the tabby {censored}. I'm not a btard though. I pop in there when the internet is slow and I have nothing to do.

Archived