The OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICIAL 2010 HCFX Mystery Tourbox Thread

Parah Salin

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm now taking bets on what piece of junk that someone will trade for the Octron.

I've got 20:1 on a DS1, 10:1 on a Digitech Metal, 8:1 on a Danelectro Tuna Melt, and 5:1 on a broken Electro-Harmonix Signal Pad.

interesting seeing you in this thread. maybe you'd care to tell us what you did with the last mystery box? as far as we know, you were the last person who had it.

• Members

Damn... just exchanged PM's w/ Bobby D, and he informed me that he won't be able to participate; his daughter's cat pissed in the box of stuff he was going to donate... go figure... :freak::cry:

So yeah... looks like I'm next. I was REALLY looking forward to getting it after both Cardiac and Bobby D... but I'm sure Cardiac won't let me down... :lol:

Obviously Cardiac should contact Bobby D to confirm; that way I don't look like a douche who's trying skip over someone...

• Members

tis sadly true :mad::mad::mad:

i have an entire BOX full of stuff.....parts, cables, straps, accessories, etc.

my daughter's cat decided to RUIN it......i had not noticed this until a couple days ago, i was getting prepared to gather all the items i was gonna add to the box.

so, i must drop out of the mystery box :cry:

what is worse is that an ENTIRE BOX of stuff is pretty much ruined.

f$5king cats.......MY cat would not do something this stupid. but jessica's cat is pretty much feral, and doesn't like anyone but HER. thankfully, jessica is headed to college next week, and that damn cat is going with her :thu:

• Members
tis sadly true
:mad:

i have an entire BOX full of stuff.....parts, cables, straps, accessories, etc.

my daughter's cat decided to RUIN it......i had not noticed this until a couple days ago, i was getting prepared to gather all the items i was gonna add to the box.

so, i must drop out of the mystery box
:cry:

what is worse is that an ENTIRE BOX of stuff is pretty much ruined.

f$5king cats.......MY cat would not do something this stupid. but jessica's cat is pretty much feral, and doesn't like anyone but HER. thankfully, jessica is headed to college next week, and that damn cat is going with her
:thu:

Sucks Bobby :(
at least your cat didn't take a dump in your bed like mine did.
So glad I wore a shirt to bed that night...1/100 chance.

Archived