hey all

BTBAM

• Members

I'm getting a PC, though. I need it first and foremost to run Visual Studio, MATLAB and MathCad, so I need a Windows machine. Besides, for some reason, OS X is beginning to annoy me.

Oh yeah, I finally figured out what stuff I want to play with a band (even though I haven't found anyone else yet), and I'm slowly finishing the songs.

And my crazy ex, who in August told me she would like to date me again if I changed a bit (didn't understand what exactly she meant by it) started dating some guy a couple of days ago.

My snus supply is running out, so I'm thinking about starting smoking again.

And I'm going to buy tons of booze in a week.

That's about it, I guess.

• Members

By this spring I want to do a four song split with Ancient Mariner. PM me or hit me up on Facebook chump.

I'm completely down, you know this.

Music stuff is picking up for me. Got the solo, band, a new band, a new project starting with a friend, and then stuff I want to nail out with you.

Hoping to get a cabin sometime before the end of the year to set up, spend a few days out in the environment, set up all my gear (mixing/tracking/guitars/drums/mics etc) and recording the 17 songs I already have that I need to track.

Any of those songs can make an appearance, but I think you are hoping to have the songs colabs and not just a split, eh?

• Members

I'm completely down, you know this.

Music stuff is picking up for me. Got the solo, band, a new band, a new project starting with a friend, and then stuff I want to nail out with you.

Hoping to get a cabin sometime before the end of the year to set up, spend a few days out in the environment, set up all my gear (mixing/tracking/guitars/drums/mics etc) and recording the 17 songs I already have that I need to track.

Any of those songs can make an appearance, but I think you are hoping to have the songs colabs and not just a split, eh?

I was thinking 4 tracks. One is all your band. One is all my band. One is something you start and I finish. One is something I start and you finish. Things are mad crazy for me too with work, finishing this record, and rehabing this new house. So i'm thinking lets face space you the deets and get working the beginning of the new year if not sooner. I could come out your way to record these tracks as well, be it cabin style or otherwise.

I very much want to do this.

• Members

I was thinking 4 tracks. One is all your band. One is all my band. One is something you start and I finish. One is something I start and you finish. Things are mad crazy for me too with work, finishing this record, and rehabing this new house. So i'm thinking lets face space you the deets and get working the beginning of the new year if not sooner. I could come out your way to record these tracks as well, be it cabin style or otherwise.

I very much want to do this.

It all sounds very good to me.

Archived