Got my tattoo today.

ninjaaron

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you saying "it would look better if it were well done," or "it looks well done?"

:confused:

I don't know how well done it is, since this is my first, and I'm not into the scene or anything. It looks good to me, which, as you say, is the main thing.

*pretty

Sorry, I was talking to someone in the room and said better and typed it as well.

• Members

I think it might have been better a few font sizes smaller, like 10 instead of 48.

I was thinking smaller too. He showed me his layout, and it looked smaller. I just didn't realize how small my back is. I'm a {censored}ing small person. 123 lbs. (54 kg) at 5'11" (1.79) and healthy. My frame is just tiny, so the tattoo is bigger than expected.

Still, doesn't really bother me. Since it's something that's important enough to me to put on my body forever, it's ok that it's big.

• Members

I was thinking smaller too. He showed me his layout, and it looked smaller. I just didn't realize how small my back is. I'm a {censored}ing small person. 123 lbs. (54 kg) at 5'11" (1.79) and healthy. My frame is just tiny, so the tattoo is bigger than expected.

Still, doesn't really bother me. Since it's something that's important enough to me to put on my body forever, it's ok that it's big.

ah, thats cool. You'll grow into it. :p

Archived