Die Antwoord

Jisatsu

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yup. Nothing says "next level shit" like homophobia and a giant wooden baby sculpture with an erection. That shit is beyond parody. Oh, wait, no it's not...
:lol:

I think you are misinterpreting the song. It's about being against ritual circumcision. People think you are gay if you don't get circumsized. It's about going against crazy rituals and being proud of yourself. It's hard to really get the lyrics unless you know all of the many cultures of South Africa/ Afrikaners and the different languages.

• Members

music has officially DIED!! This stuff, M&M's stuff is all about ANGER
:mad:
and Hatred. prove me wrong.

burden of proof's on you hoss, making all those claims.

that said, there's nothing "angry" about antwoord's music. i've been listening to it for quite a while and its pretty much about nothing but fun. as a matter of fact, their first "hit," "enter the ninja" is about rising above debilitating societal circumstances and following your dreams. take that for what you will. i know you're going to believe whatever you want, though.

• Members

I cant even understand what they are saying... or want to. Its about their attitude their posturing that screams anger. how can you understand what the {censored} they are saying? i can never understand that like how people can sing along with cookie monster vocals? wtf? I was actually thinking about antwood whatever yesterday but rap sucks.

• Members

I cant even understand what they are saying... or want to. Its about their attitude their posturing that screams anger. how can you understand what the {censored} they are saying? i can never understand that like how people can sing along with cookie monster vocals? wtf? I was actually thinking about antwood whatever yesterday but rap sucks.

so you admit that you have no idea what they are saying, but they just LOOK angry?

that's {censored}ing stupid. shut up and pump my gas.

• Members

thats because they're speaking afrikans for half of it.

the whole being from south africa thing.

Archived