The Official "which alt is Robo" Thread....

companyman

• Members

I'm not sure Bbreaker has time to play consoles. He must be busy stringing his guitars

Or at least making sure they don't get dusty sitting in their cases.

Honestly, seeing all those pictures makes his house look like a perverse episode of Hoarders. Just as much ugly {censored}, just more expensive.

Its a shame they all just sit in their cases and will never be played.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This.
:cop:

Please keep it civil gentlemen.

PS And yes - family is off-limits.

it seems Robo learned his lesson... or is he just trying to throw us off?! Honestly, though, I like Robo and his posts. I find it funny that people get so pissed at his usual stuff. I'm just sorry it came down to this between two posters I really enjoy having in this forum. I still like both. Hope everything gets settled.

• Members

So I can't say stuff like, "Dolf, I think your sister is a really nice girl and if I ever get the chance I would really like to take her out to dinner and possibly a walk along the bay. We could possibly then get a ride back to my place and enjoy a nice glass of wine and 300 piece puzzle."?

• Members

So I can't say stuff like, "Dolf, I think your sister is a really nice girl and if I ever get the chance I would really like to take her out to dinner and possibly a walk along the bay. We could possibly then get a ride back to my place and enjoy a nice glass of wine and 300 piece puzzle."?

OH NO YOU DI'IN'T!

(I'm an only child)

• Members

I guess if you get angry with your family members being made fun of then you should probably never play any type of competitive sports. Or step outside your house for that matter.

Oh, and Dolf, I still love you. Even if I'd never lend you any money or let you babysit my first born child.

• Members

I guess if you get angry with your family members being made fun of then you should probably never play any type of competitive sports. Or step outside your house for that matter.

Oh, and Dolf, I still love you. Even if I'd never lend you any money or let you babysit my first born child.

Oh, but your SECOND born, that's a different story

• Members
your beard looks like pubic hair. you should go ahead and shave it off for another 10 years or so until puberty kicks in all the way.
:)

I'm resigned to looking like a fat Chinese fry cook for the rest of my life ;)

"Eggroll?"

Archived