Catalinbread just put a few Montavillian Echo for sale!

Padoobies

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep.. Same price as a dd7.. Which has leaps and bounds more features and sounds great. Hell, even a tc electronics repeater is cheaper new and they sound great, also with leaps and bounds of more features. But you know.. Like mass produced.. Who wants that??

DD7 sounds thin and puny. If you want that, cool, yr partner doesn't. :p

• Members

Ha.. Totally your opinion duder. But don't get your panties in a bunch little guy. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots that will be buying your new delay!
:wave:

Yeah the DD7 actually can sound really good and has lots of cool features. Not knocking the delay but I guess with all the stuff I've been seeing from you lately (new semaphore and the tap tempo oscillating drive pedal) I just expected more. Seems kinda bland comparatively speaking but like you said if it's what inspires you then more power to you.

• Members

Ha.. Totally your opinion duder. But don't get your panties in a bunch little guy. I'm sure there are plenty of idiots that will be buying your new delay!
:wave:

I am sure DD7 will sell 10,000 to 1 of the Montavillian. I don't really care. I make pedals to make music. If it was all about making money I would have gotten into banking.

• Members

They look really fun; the problem is, I'm running the risk of ending up with an all Catalinbread board. I have an Ottava Magus bantam, and a No. 5. I'm eyeing a Teaser Stallion, Heliotrope, and DLS.

Not that it would be a bad thing, but I'm just 1 hair shy of being a brand whore at this point.

I guess there are plenty of people in the world with all Boss boards; I could have picked a worse company to slut out for.

I have a mainly ZVEX board. If it sounds good .... :love:

• Members

I am sure DD7 will sell 10,000 to 1 of the Montavillian. I don't really care. I make pedals to make music. If it was all about making money I would have gotten into banking.

You guys are effing awesome. I read on TGP about the guy whose Merkin was stolen on his porch during delivery. Aces in spades! :wave:

• Members

Nic's lying to you guys. He's flying me out in the Catalinbread private jet to have Thanksgiving dinner with him and Oprah.

Archived