Catalinbread just put a few Montavillian Echo for sale!

Padoobies

• Members

I just saw on Facebook that Catalinbread put a few Montavillian Echos for sale on his website. They aren't supposed to be released till the 29th. He's selling a few early. I just bought one. I have really dug every Catalinbread pedal I have tried thus far, and I needed a new delay, so I'm looking forward to trying this one out!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

is that cut knob a wide bandpass allowing for low-cut or high-cut?

The "CUT" knob is a really neato control that we haven't seen before on an echo. It's function is to sweep from about 400Hz to about 1500Hz, lowpass filter...

• Members

They look really fun; the problem is, I'm running the risk of ending up with an all Catalinbread board. I have an Ottava Magus bantam, and a No. 5. I'm eyeing a Teaser Stallion, Heliotrope, and DLS.

Not that it would be a bad thing, but I'm just 1 hair shy of being a brand whore at this point.

I guess there are plenty of people in the world with all Boss boards; I could have picked a worse company to slut out for.

• Members

They look really fun; the problem is, I'm running the risk of ending up with an all Catalinbread board. I have an Ottava Magus bantam, and a No. 5. I'm eyeing a Teaser Stallion, Heliotrope, and DLS.

Not that it would be a bad thing, but I'm just 1 hair shy of being a brand whore at this point.

I guess there are plenty of people in the world with all Boss boards;
I could have picked a worse company to slut out for

Oh really? :mad::p:cool::love:

• Members

Oh really?
:mad::p
:cool:
:love:

Yeah. I love every single pedal in the line up.

I'm just running out of money and board space for them all. I'm super excited to try my sustainer out with a teaser stallion. :eek: I honestly can't think of a brand that I would rather have a complete equipment line-up over Catalinbread.

I wish they would let me 'permanently demo' a pedal or two :eek::love:

*Grumble*I'm never going to get a phaeton*grumble*

• Members

Yeah. I love every single pedal in the line up.

I'm just running out of money and board space for them all. I'm super excited to try my sustainer out with a teaser stallion.
:eek:
I honestly can't think of a brand that I would rather have a complete equipment line-up over Catalinbread.

I wish they would let me 'permanently demo' a pedal or two
:eek::love:

*Grumble*I'm never going to get a phaeton*grumble*

Thanks for the kind words. You made my day!

• Members

I'll admit that I was kind of disappointed about the Cattybread echo, I thought it was suppose to be something super new and innovative, I dunno if they said it was going to be, or if I just made that up in my head, but when I saw the first youtube video, I was bawwww :(

That being said I think it really does sound great, and that's what matters. I bet the ME is a fantastic pedal, I wish I had the dough to pick one up. I think there is a DM-2/3 in my future though :cool:

• Members

I'll admit that I was kind of disappointed about the Cattybread echo, I thought it was suppose to be something super new and innovative, I dunno if they said it was going to be, or if I just made that up in my head, but when I saw the first youtube video, I was bawwww
:(

That being said I think it really does sound great, and that's what matters. I bet the ME is a fantastic pedal, I wish I had the dough to pick one up. I think there is a DM-2/3 in my future though

at least there's no poorly tuned companders :cool:

• Members

I'll admit that I was kind of disappointed about the Cattybread echo, I thought it was suppose to be something super new and innovative, I dunno if they said it was going to be, or if I just made that up in my head, but when I saw the first youtube video, I was bawwww
:(

That being said I think it really does sound great, and that's what matters. I bet the ME is a fantastic pedal, I wish I had the dough to pick one up. I think there is a DM-2/3 in my future though

Can't please 'em all. We do try to please ourselves at least. Working on the Montavillian I had access to many of the echo boxes folks clamor for. Ranging from a Binson Echorec all the way down to a lowly Ibanez AD99 and all sorts of interesting goodies in between. They all have their characteristics, but left room for me to make something I'd want to make music with. And that is what we ultimately aim for at Catalinbread, gear that inspires us to play music and hopefully other folks will too.

:thu:

Archived