OT: New Fries at Wendy's

BTBAM

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd imagine it's because fresh cut fries would be too time consuming for employees to deal with, rather than a question of food costs.

el pollo loco still dominates every other fast food chain. they used to have good fries too
:(

chick-fil-a is glorious also.

I'll take chick-fil-a over almost any fast food place. Their waffle fries :love:

• Members

I'll take chick-fil-a over almost any fast food place. Their waffle fries
:love:

oh yes. the peanut oil seems to give an airy crunch that is most remarkable. too bad i always want it on sundays :(

it's like a dead hot religious girl who won't {censored} :cool:

• Members

I went to the White Castle in Cleveland with some friends after going to the HoB

Me and one friend got a Crave Case as a joke, and everyone else just gets combo meals. We were sitting in the drive through for 20 mins wondering what was going on. I looked in and there was one old decrepit lady running the restaurant by herself, making all of the food. I think after about 7 or 8 sliders we knew we made a bad choice. We drive to Erie. On the way back one dude pukes, and by the time we get to Erie we're basically incapacitated. Car smelled like White Castle for months. Place seriously makes McDonalds seem like gourmet food.

• Members

Went to Wendy's tonight, ordered a large fry. They are quite salty, aren't they? Dipped in honey mustard though, that's the way to go with em.

Also rocked a grand slam burger. Dunno if you Americans have that, but its the triple with an extra patty. :love: so much sin between two buns.

Archived