OT: New Fries at Wendy's

BTBAM

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I drove from NF canada to pittsburgh, to ohio, then to louisville, and out of all the places, I miss the steak and shake in louisville the most.

Oddly enough, one of the things I miss most about touring all the time is getting to eat at random places all over the country that I don't have here.

• Members

Steak and shake is where its at.

We have 4 in my home town along with the first one ever (now a Monicals Pizza). I've moved around like 5 or 6 times and I always end up close to one. I've made many'a 3 am trips for a Frisco Melt and a Shake.

• Members

I've been wanting to try White Castle since the Harold & Kumar movie. Is that place even worth going to?

Being that I'm in canada, no white castle for me, when I made the trip to louisville, I stopped at every single whitecastle we could find, cheap, fast, and I really thought it was pretty good. The jalepeno sliders are a little slice of heaven.

• Members

Better than Zips? I always hear Zips is the place to beat.

Zips has a great traditional burger. Several cheese options, honey-egg bun...really nice flavor.

However...Terry's is sort of a specialty place. Huge burgers, tons of interesting topping options.

I liked the Roasted red pepper and goat cheese with sauteed onions and mushrooms on top of mine.

• Members

My friend/old room mate used to head over to Michigan a lot and he'd always make a stop at White Castle on the way home. I'd have him get me a crave case (A cardboard suitcase with 30 burgers... I originally typed "grave case" on accident but it seems appropriate), sans-pickles, extra onions+cheese. :love:

• Members

My friend/old room mate used to head over to Michigan a lot and he'd always make a stop at White Castle on the way home. I'd have him get me a crave case (A cardboard suitcase with 30 burgers... I originally typed "grave case" on accident but it seems appropriate), sans-pickles, extra onions+cheese.
:love:

They ought to throw in a roll of extra soft toilet paper with a crave case, cause you're going to need it.

• Members

Maybe not the best, but definitely one of the first - Gino's is back!

Founded in 1957 by Gino Marchetti, great defensive tackle of the World Champion Baltimore Colts, Gino's was one of the earliest drive through fast food joints. They developed the first multi-burger sandwich - the Gino Giant - even before the Big Mac.

After partnering with Colonel Sanders and being scarfed up by Marriott, all the Gino's joints turned into Roy Rogers. :facepalm:

Now, they are back! Starting in King of Prussia, where Gino Marchetti retired, they are selling franchises and planning on a comeback.

http://www.ginosgiant.com/

Archived