Really, America? Chocolate Chip Pancakes & Sausage on a Stick

RadioSilence

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jimmy Dean makes good sausage, but sausage on a stick with fake pancake batter all over it AND chocolate chips sounds disgusting. I am an American. I don't eat a lot of processed food, and I am neither vegan nor vegetarian. In fact, since I've reduced the amount of processed food that I do eat, it makes me feel gross when I do eat it. My stomach gets hyper-bloated, and it messes up my digestive system. Do not eat processed foods.

• Members

well, both of those things have been around since the at least the 70s.

people eat what they want. Who cares? just worry about yourself.

and aren't you from England?

Because a candy bar sticking out of your ice cream is health food right?

3870104233_f3bbe347d8_o.jpg

• Members

well, both of those things have been around since the at least the 70s.

people eat what they want. Who cares? just worry about yourself.

and aren't you from England?

Because a candy bar sticking out of your ice cream is health food right?

3870104233_f3bbe347d8_o.jpg

It's not about it being unhealthy, it's about the chocolate sausage combo... chocolate and ice cream is good, chocolate on dead pig is just {censored}ed up.

• Members

I'd totally eat that from the OP. Maybe fry up some bacon and wrap that around first though?

And serve it on a deep-fried glazed donut bun! {censored}in yummy!

Come on guys, British food is some of the worst in the world right next to the Korean's shrimp-flavored-everything. You know American food is yummy as hell, we're all overweight as {censored}, dying of clogged arteries left and right.

Why?

Because our food is simply so delicious we can't stop eating it.

Gimme another donut dammit

• Members

It's not about it being unhealthy, it's about the chocolate sausage combo... chocolate and ice cream is good, chocolate on dead pig is just {censored}ed up.

but people eat chocolate chip pancakes with sausage on the side, how is this so different?

I'm not defending the food, I think it's pretty gross too. and I also would eat a Flake Bar with just about anything because they are like wonderful little hugs from God...

I'm just saying, who cares what other people eat?

and so what if it's sold in America? its probably packaged up overseas somewhere.

• Members

but people eat chocolate chip pancakes with sausage on the side, how is this so different?

they do!???!!

I'm not defending the food, I think it's pretty gross too. and I also would eat a Flake Bar with just about anything because they are like wonderful little hugs from God...

I'm just saying, who cares what other people eat?

and so what if it's sold in America? its probably packaged up overseas somewhere.

I don't care what other people eat, I just think it's funny... I didn't mean to sound disgusted and repulsed .. I'm not, i'm just mildly amused. :)

Archived