Songs with ring modulation

Rizza

• Members

I played the video and scolled down and kept reading post... and that's what it sounded like
:idk:
It's like something the high school football team would consider edgy
:rolleyes:

I do have to say, that's not the best representation of them. SCIENCE was like an inbetween album for them. Before was all of their drugged out funk rock and after it is one of their most popular albums, Make Yourself. I love them.

• Members

S.C.I.E.N.C.E was released in 1997. Seems "edgy" for anything in that time. I also don't get the tool/RATM for pussies comparison. Have you heard any of their newer stuff?

:lol:

maybe edgy for the demographic I postulated above... but that time had plenty of "edgy" stuff across the edgy specturm...

and if I heard this vid posted, why woudl you think I would bother listening to anything else by them :lol:

if this is what shaped your music, it is fine to be sentimental about it... I liked lots of crappy stuff... but I wouldn't try and defend it :lol:

so many lulz

• Members

I always preferred this version to the album version... way dirtier and more lo-fi in a fun way.

I also agree 100% with Hangwire's assessment of Incubus. I graduated high school in '96 when they were just starting to get popular and I thought they were sooooo lame and weak. Of course, I mostly listened to Morbid Angel at the time. :lol:

Archived