HCFX cycling club.

Loobs

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You totally seem like a unicyclist! I can picture you doing most of your posting while riding around in circles.

:lol:

Yeah man, I usually check the mail on my unicycle, but it's been a while, hence the flat tire. :(

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I don't think I've posted in here before.

I got a Kona Dew Plus last year on the cycle2work scheme. It's all kitted out as a commuter with mudguards, rear rack, pair of Ortlieb back roller classics etc. It's a really nice bike for he cash, comfy and fast. Also works well as a leisure/exercise bike, and can really handle a load of luggage easily - we're off to the Lake District next month and we're going by train and bike, so will just load the panniers up with gear and off we go!

Looks like this:

dew_plus.jpg

• Members

fedor6.jpg

70's schwinn road bike. needs a little work but i love it. really fast.

Looks nice! A bit older than my Ernie Clements Falcon, at a guess. What are the transmission and tubing? I'd swap the brakes for modern ones though, and the levers for aero levers. Some old things are best left in the past. I'd think about swapping the saddle too unless you're going at a more leisurely pace...

• Members

100km on a fixie... not a chance i would do that. Too hilly around here to even think of such foolishness.

rode almost 300km this past weekend. Good times.

Thread bump.

Hahaha holy {censored} man. You're ridiculous! :lol:

I'm bringing my bike up to some trails around Bass Lake near Orillia this weekend, I hope to cover most of them but nowhere near 300km. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched. Should be a great time.

• Members

Hahaha holy {censored} man. You're ridiculous!
:lol:

I'm bringing my bike up to some trails around Bass Lake near Orillia this weekend, I hope to cover most of them but nowhere near 300km. Regardless, I'm pretty psyched. Should be a great time.

well if you think thats ridiculous i won't tell you how many meters of climbing were involved as well....

Are they paved trails?

There is some great riding north of ottawa in the Gateneau's if you are willing to venture that far.

Archived