Any mods for improving accessibility of top-row pedals on the pedaltrain?

mike.sartori

• Members

For those of you who have used the pedal boosters... will the case still shut with the boosters installed? I could definitely use one of those for one or two of my pedals but it seems like too much hassle if I have to take it on and off every time I pack/unpack my board.

• Members

Man, you could just go to Lowes or Menards or Home Depot and get some stick-on bits for the bottom. Cut them to fit, etc.

Save some coin.

They have these black, self-adhesive, hard foam things that are made to be used as feet for stuff. They will cut with regular scissors and are cheap. One package could boost several pedals. Just stick it to the pedal, maybe double em up, then stick the velcro to that.

My board is an ebay-no-namer and it has a big lip, so I use this stuff to boost em up. Works great, is cheap, and not noticeable at all.

• Members

I have a DVD shelf that's made out of cheap press wood. I took one out and put velcro on it and used it with my PedalPad. Worked great on it so I imagine it would work well for the Pedaltrain too, but I never used it on mine.

• Members

They have these black, self-adhesive, hard foam things that are made to be used as feet for stuff. They will cut with regular scissors and are cheap. One package could boost several pedals. Just stick it to the pedal, maybe double em up, then stick the velcro to that.

That sounds like a good idea... thanks. It's really just one pedal I've been having trouble with so far, and this sounds like a good solution.

Do you recall what these things are called? Are they like the felt pads that you put on the bottom of furniture so it doesn't scratch the floor?

Archived