Which women of the Egyptian revolution would you do?

Rawkkitten

• Members

Yeah, {censored} you because you don't like what I do, right?
:lol:

Oh no, not at all. There was a study done empirically proving how middle eastern women can be hot as {censored}. That was actually the title of the paper IRRC: "study shows middle eastern women are hot as {censored}"

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yay... sexism. not enough of that around here. please more threads about women you'd like to do.

If you're with a friend and you see a cute girl go past and he says that he'd like to shag her, do you start bitching at him for being sexist? Just curious.

• Members

yeah, you're right. if I'm not trying to {censored} every woman I see, I must be gay. I keep forgetting that any REAL man's purpose is too {censored} and/or kill everything in sight.

Maim, then {censored}, then kill.

Then eat.

• Members

It doesn't take a particularly cynical or paranoid reader to find the sexism, racism, and occasional homophobia in this thread. It's a little troll-ish and disappointing. However, I'm still relatively new here, so I could be the one who's out of line. This could be totally normal for all I know.

• Members

It doesn't take a particularly cynical or paranoid reader to find the sexism, racism, and occasional homophobia in this thread. It's a little troll-ish and disappointing. However, I'm still relatively new here, so I could be the one who's out of line. This could be totally normal for all I know.

Ride the darker wave bro.

• Members

yeah, pretty normal really. Any racism and homophobia is usually ironic though, except for a few members

• Members

:whisper:
The thread was STARTED by a woman.

true, but I think the original point of the thread was "hey look at these women doing something brave and important!" and not "dude, I'd totally bang that chick"

actually, it was sort of the opposite point entirely :lol:

• Members

I was making a quantitative not qualitative statement. Saying there are 10 apples in the basket is different from saying I am offended by the apples in the basket. Derp.

That right there was my 100th post. I somehow feel it was wasted here.

Also, Cassette, where is this utopic forum you mentioned?

Archived