Jail

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rookie Cop, Woman Cop, African American Cop ='s you're either getting a ticket or going to jail, everytime

The guy who arrested me on saturday was an african-american, but I wouldn't say that had anything to do with my arrest/his bad attitude. More to do with being fat and balding. Also he seemed to be thought of as a dip{censored} by most of his peers on the force, so that probably didn't help. The black cop in my hometown was the coolest.

The worst cops in my experience are the short, shaved-head, wishiwasinthemilitary types. If they have tattoos you're doubly {censored}ed because it's more than likely they fancy themselves a badass and have a short fuse.

• Members

I was put in a holding cell once, it's a long story, but basically I was drunk at a friends house when they wern't there, so the fuzz thought I had broken into the house, which I hadn't.

I've had some good experiances with cops where they were very nice, and some pretty bad ones where they where assholes on a power trip.

• Members
Got thrown in a holding cell for four hours saturday night for driving on a license that was four days expired. The whole ordeal has cost me $240 so far and I haven't even gone to court to pay my ticket/court fees yet. Idk why the cop was such a dick I was nice to him and everything.

If this was your first time i might give you the benefit of the doubt but you did get caught breaking the law. Maybe you should man the {censored} up and stop blaming other people. Or just continue being a whiney little douchebag but be prepared for your ass to be torn apart in real prison.
:cop:

• Members

If this was your first time i might give you the benefit of the doubt but you did get caught breaking the law. Maybe you should man the {censored} up and stop blaming other people. Or just continue being a whiney little douchebag but be prepared for your ass to be torn apart in real prison.

:cop:

Wow, you're a real asshole. I have no prior record. Never been charged, it doesn't even show up on my record at all. I have had so many friends get pulled over with expired licenses and get off with a warning, the guy was a {censored}ing dick. I think I could protect my asshole just fine btw.

• Members

Rookie Cop, Woman Cop, African American Cop ='s you're either getting a ticket or going to jail, everytime

so much this.

i am a magnet for dyke cops. an aside: i've always thought a good band name would be Dyke Cop Power Trip. or THE Dyke Cop Power Trip, etc.

• Members

A guard?

A guard implies I watch over something valuable. No one seriously uses that term anymore. It's like calling a cop a pig to his face after he's caught you killing another cop. Also cops don't like being called cops, bit that's neither here nor there.

• Members
Everyone else is the bad guy and you're little miss innocent. Boohoo!
:cry:

Grow up you immature little {censored}. You got caught and punished. Learn your lesson and move on.

Hey man I was going to take you seriously but Location:Uk you have no experience with the American justice system or police and no understanding of the situation. So it's ok. Also you are apparently in high school if your myspace music page is up to day so that would account for the attitude. Have a good one :)

• Members

If there was a tv show about a sassy African American female cop who joined the force after coming out of the closet and who wasn't gonna take sass from no one then I'd probably watch that.

Archived