M5/9/13 wish list - LINE 6 MAKES THESE MODES in the next update ;)

hangwire

• Members

There is a dmm model. Try the "analog w/ mod" patch. And there also is a universal noise gate.

Oops, I actually meant DEM, as in Deluxe Electric Mistress!!! Cmon guys, I have a M9 and a DMM.

As far as the noise gate, I meant I would like to have the option of either the gate or volume without taking up an FX spot.

• Members

the smart harmony setting isn't that great. it has all sorts of problems with chords.

It's monophonic so you can't expect it to handle chords at all, it can only track one note at a time like many pitchshifters/harmonizers.

• Members

(ironic that both are already made to fit inside Line6 ToneCore docks...)

Line 6 actually had blank Tonecore modules that you could buy that were designed so that people could make their own 'pedals'. I don't know that it's still offered but I don't think it was to popular since it required programing knowledge. It would be cool if the m9/13 had a way for people to do this since people could just share/download new effects made by other users.

As for new effects, I'd love to see some new synths in the filter section- I use them all the time. Also maybe some more random based effects like the Tremorama and Ringtone or just random waveform modulation effects would be cool. I'd be happy with just about any new additions though.

• Members

I'm gassing for an M5. Coupled with my Timefactor I could go all MIDI using my FCB1010. It's funny how it took line 6 to release a pretty limited pedal to get my attention. I go round in circles with multifx's and end up shelving them.

Archived