November New Gear Thread

aeon

• Members

Next time maybe try for a more centered position ... Might have to take the monitors down, though ... I like to be able to easily get behind my synths and gear and be away from the walls ...

I have about 24" between the rear of the tables and the wall for access (and in case a monitor speaker breaks loose!) It's hard to tell in the photo.

Most of the time I monitor on the little Yamahas, so the Monitor 2s are only for the "at volume" listening occasions.

cheers

ripe

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Well, bollocks. Since posting this, I've bought an Electro2, GAS'd for an Electro3, and returned the Electro2. So much for November!

It's like watching a circus. Gear comes in, does some tricks, then ringmaster DLP snaps his whip and the old gear moves, replaced by more dancing gear...

It's fascinating. :eek:

• Members

I have about 24" between the rear of the tables and the wall for access (and in case a monitor speaker breaks loose!) It's hard to tell in the photo.

Most of the time I monitor on the little Yamahas, so the Monitor 2s are only for the "at volume" listening occasions.

cheers

ripe

That is one big area then ... !!!

One of the "worst" rooms I've ever seen in terms of potential GAS ... How could you not just ... keep ... filling it up ... ???

• Members

That is one big area then ... !!!

One of the "worst" rooms I've ever seen in terms of potential GAS ... How could you not just ... keep ... filling it up ... ???

lol, I went through that already, the closet is full of stuff that needs to be sold. (see sig!)

I have pared down everything to a usable size and I almost left everything on the floor unconnected until needed, it seems to make me more creative to have no "setup".

cheers

ripe

Archived