Incoming NPD... Digitech XP 300 Space Station

• Members

A few years ago I'd won an auction for an NOS Space Station. The seller backed out of the sale, presumably because he didn't get the price he wanted for it. Needless to say, his feedback went down after that.

So I jumped at the chance to find another one 4 years later.

I had the JetPack XP 1000 for a few years, and loved it. But I eventually sold it to fund a Fulltone TTE. I've regretted selling it, though I don't regret having a TTE.

But considering I never used the other modules, I'm super happy to get an original XP 300 in original box and in great condition.

$(KGrHqV,!icE2Lv9ZuwmBNt19eJ8ug~~0_12.JP

Finally, I'll be able to make 80s video game noises again :freak:

• Members

Nice score. It looks to be in great shape. If I remember correctly you said in a previous thread that you are done collecting the vintage EHX stuff. I guess you moved onto other lines! :lol::lol:

• Members

Great stuff, I use mine for making early 80s synthesiser soundtrack sounds :love:

The reverse delay on these is surprisingly impressive, the best I've used on a pedal.

have a looooper ready when it arrives

the worst tone I ever had was an xp100 into an xp300 back in the mid 90s... fucking trim knobs

Ya this, damn active line level :mad:

• Members

:thu:
I enjoyed that. Great integration of the XP-300.

Thanks!

I'm also a great enthousiast about EHX stuff :

two caliber 22 (to play in stereo)

a freeze

a 2880 multi track looper

and I play in stereo with a custom switch to have the same sound of the xp300 on the both cab (wet/wet) or only the sound of the xp300 on one side (dry/wet).

with the 2880 that can record in stereo and adjust the volume and the pan (Left or right), it's a real pleasure.

photo5jd.jpg

Archived