Friday afternoon in San Fran- suggestions for what to do?

hangwire

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

{censored} YEAH, we can be boat twins man!

We'll eat caviar, drink whiskey and smoke cubans on our boats.

I use an M13 as my boat anchor.

Zambroka goes great with caviar- I prefer grown fish though

I'm serious about the boat- restaurants downtown Milwaukee have boat ties to dock and a's long as it is calm a small boat is fine on lake Michigan-

Fatherinlaw is showing me the ropes in June and has a 9.9 evenrude motor for us- just need the boat and trailer and hitch for my jeep wrangler

• Members
If you're going to be here around noon, I'd be happy to take you to lunch if you can make it over to 4th and Bryant (not far from the Powel Street BART station).
:)

This. Seems like a great guy.
I also dig walking around Chinatown and North Beach, visit City Lights Bookstore and have a beer at Vesuvios.
(Sorry, don't know about guitar stores except for too-cool-to-care Haight Street music).

Guest Guest

^ loobs is on my ignore list, did he end up posting a pic of a girl he is not yet having problems with in an effort to attack my joking with him ??? Seems like what he used to do when butthurt in the past

Not a girl, no.

• Members

And recommendations to add SF native?

Where you hanging in sf? Maybe the beach, golden gate park, it's a nice day out! I'm in the mission dist, near Delores park. Let's me up, get ice cream and talk Jungian Psychology.

Rocker guitars was a cool shop but they closed.

Archived