Acoustic guitars tick me off.

mrweems

• Members

last thing and i'm going to bed.

Should also note from some investigating.

The 210 in question is a 2005 model. What does that mean? That means its basically the same as a 310 minus some inside work and maybe its finish.

No laminate back and side before 2007.

This might turn out to be a huge win for mrweems, fingers crossed.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not sure if it's at all what you're looking for, but I was personally lusting for a Martin D15M...Which is way over my budget and impossible to find used anywhere near this {censored} hole.

Planning on trying out a DRS1. Not mahogany though, think it's all sapele. But it comes with a fishman pu.

• Members

I recently got rid of my Larrivee D50. I think it would fit the bill for what you want. Only sold mine because I will be travelling and abroad so much in the next few years that I didnt want to just put an acoustic like that in storage. I also have a Stonebridge OM which cost a little more, and is one of those lifetime keeper guitars, so that one had to stay. You may also like a Stonebridge D32 sm.

Matt, I've never played a 200 series Taylor, but I'm pretty familiar with the "Taylor sound and feel". Their necks are reasonably slim and trim, the action moderately low and fast. The build quality and materials go up as you go higher up the line, but even the $500 GS Mini that I tried at NAMM - a shortscale (~23.5") small body student / travel guitar - impressed me not only with the way it played, but with the way it sounded. Taylor's a good brand, and they make a wide range of nice guitars.

My primary acoustic is a '94 510. This one is not mine (it's a '96), but it looks pretty much exactly like it:

Taylor%201996%20510.jpg

• Members

well hopefully this deal will work out. and i'll have less a sheraton. and + a taylor 210 ALL WOOD guitar.

Will find out in the next two days of so.

and then maybe sell the princeton and bassman for an orange ad30 or a30 h2

Archived