NPD - welcome back DOD DFX94

hangwire

• Members

I always liked DOD better than boss back in the 90s. the delay and modulation effects always hit my ear better... EHX and those big clanky boxes were king though :lol: so I saw this today for $40

5notw9.jpg

oh and now that I am older and wiser, I opened it up...

2zq7g90.jpg

trimpots :evil:

going to find some time this weekend from finishing up some guitar projects and mark & tweak those things and see if I can get at least oscillations going... ugly, lores [now], digital oscillations :wave:

• Members

If it's anything like the DFX9 of mine, there's some great oscillation, or at least some interesting degradation of the repeats with high feedback..

I kind if want one of those, but not sure if I need it.. How's the looping on it?

• Members

. How's the looping on it?

not big into looping but in my not very good opinion...it is ancient and feels complicated :lol: i looped with a dl4, and have n m9 now so I guess I like the space and button options approach better, but I guess for the RC2 crowd is is simplar juts limited by 90s tech specs for time :idk:

• Members

great things about this pedal

1. you can make a loop and then change the delay time and it changes pitch....have 100% feedback and then loop over the top and change the pitch again...

2. you make a loop, turn the feedback to 0% then turn the pedal on/off quickly to get gating sounds

wish they make the DFX98

• 2 weeks later...

Archived