one of the rarest flippin' pedals

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hi guys, clips will come when it's time. this thing is a newborn, and as soon as there is more news, i will let ya'll know.

i am willing to build a few of 'em down the road...not sure how much they'll cost, but looks like around 100 bux for the whole enchilada at mouser.

if i DO build a couple, most likely it will work like this... YOU BUY TWO SETS OF PARTS.

i build one, i keep one. plus a charge for labor, etc...

we'll see what happens. ;)

this is really meant to be a diy thing, anyone who profits from it nefariously needs to be stricken down by karmic law.

i don't care about peeps building them for themselves, or even to sell a couple. but any corporate {censored}tards who intend to rip off the work me keppy dino and rg did are fully entitled to the biggest karmic bitch slap my goddess can deliver to them.

peace.

• Members

this is really meant to be a diy thing, anyone who profits from it nefariously needs to be stricken down by karmic law.

i don't care about peeps building them for themselves, or even to sell a couple. but any corporate {censored}tards who intend to rip off the work me keppy dino and rg did are fully entitled to the biggest karmic bitch slap my goddess can deliver to them.

peace.

Does this read as you would share the schematics (didn't check if they're out there already)?

Sexy looking pedal you got there. I bow to you. peace.

• Members

http://geofex.com/Article_Folders/Ludwig_P2/Ludwig_Clone_PCB.pdf

http://geofex.com/Article_Folders/Ludwig_P2/Ludwig%20Phase%20II%20Tech.pdf

have fun. you make a profit off it, then it's your karma. karmic debt can be offset somewhat by making a cash donation to the diystompboxes.com forum to help aaron pay for webhosting expenses.

bom will follow. {censored} corporate rock, {censored} corporate asshole effect builders. this is meant to be free to the world, that's why we reverse engineered it. so YOU or anyone else who wants one can build it. period.

that said, i am indeed willing to build a few down the road for peeps that can't solder stuff. that's down the road tho. but...

rip us off, and god is gonna get ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so mote it be!! you've been warned! ;)

• Members

http://geofex.com/Article_Folders/Ludwig_P2/Ludwig_Clone_PCB.pdf

http://geofex.com/Article_Folders/Ludwig_P2/Ludwig%20Phase%20II%20Tech.pdf

have fun. you make a profit off it, then it's your karma. karmic debt can be offset somewhat by making a cash donation to the diystompboxes.com forum to help aaron pay for webhosting expenses.

bom will follow. {censored} corporate rock, {censored} corporate asshole effect builders. this is meant to be free to the world, that's why we reverse engineered it. so YOU or anyone else who wants one can build it. period.

that said, i am indeed willing to build a few down the road for peeps that can't solder stuff. that's down the road tho. but...

rip us off, and god is gonna get ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so mote it be!! you've been warned!
;)

Thanks man, no worries, I'm the last person to make profit out of this. My karma rests untouched. I still have a remorse to charge on top of the parts price :lol: Just curious what's in there. Looks way to complex to be an evening build for me. Still sounds great and love that you offer to build for other people!

• Members
Didnt "Lovepedal" just start making a version of these?
:facepalm:

Sorry -that comment was meant to be sarcasm. Not to make anyone go ballistic. Its just that some "builders" are unscrupulous and cover their "work" with goop and claim originality. Glad to see you reviving this cool pedal::thu:

• 1 year later...
  • Members

if you want a ludwig phase ii clone built, i can now hook you up.

a VERY limited run is gonna be happening, and people will be put on a list. you'll have to wait til your number comes up.

we will contact those interested when the build time approaches, at which time you'll submit 1,600 american.

you will have to allow for three weeks build time.

they will not LOOK the same as the original but are the original circuit adapted to modern components.

you can google the clones on youtube.

if you are interested in it still, let me know!

peace

jimi

Archived