OT: That's cute. (new Mesa amp)

moqi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Def something to look forward to. Mesa are entering the small guitar head world but since they do solid piece of equipment, they might take over this business quickly. Imagine touring with a 4x12 or a 2x12 with that head, so much easier than the whole giant rig when most of the gigs can just about accommodate a 30w amp setup.

• Members

nobody heard or test the amp? but you guys judge by the specs and tubes - comon
:)

Spade = spade.

I'm allowed to have an opinion and not have to explain myself / spoon feed the ignorant. :)

And FFS I never get a single reply from a 300-400 word post but GOD FORBID I post a couple of negative words because suddenly everyone can think of a god damn retort. {censored}ing slim-line gen, I tells ya...

• Members

nobody heard or test the amp? but you guys judge by the specs and tubes - comon

Having owned and played several other rectos, I'm just not convinced an EL84-based platform is really gonna deliver in the same way that 6L6's would. Call me skeptical.

Nice price though

• Members

Spade = spade.

I'm allowed to have an opinion and not have to explain myself / spoon feed the ignorant.

And FFS I never get a single reply from a 300-400 word post but GOD FORBID I post a couple of negative words because suddenly everyone can think of a god damn retort. {censored}ing slim-line gen, I tells ya...

calm down fetch! i am sorry if your day is bad :p but i dont understand how you guys judge before you heard that amp. thats all... - i am happy to see mesa builds a tiny amp and what i repost to Nick "if it sounds good - i dont care for the tubes and specs"...

i dont want to offend you :p

• Members

I really don't see how Mesa are justifying the massive price tags on these tiny amps.

They absolutely destroy other lunchbox amps in terms of features and build quality. Thats an American-made amplifier made with top quality parts. Every other lunchbox amp on the market is made in China.

Archived