What pedal have you owned the most times?

companyman

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wolf Computer

I've got three of those cause they have like a million sounds in them and I like to set them up for different things.

If you count variants of the same pedal I guess Big Muff is up there, too. I have an NYC, a germanium version of a triangle i think it is (Clone someone here made. Sounds great.), and Mike's IC Muff which is my favorite.

Man, time for me to start working with the Muff Circuit, I think. Knowing me I'll find some ridiculous thing to do to it.

• Members

7 x RAT2s - they all sound slightly different but none are as good as my first (which I bought in the early/mid 90s and still have). If I count other RAT versions and clones, it would be over a dozen.

6 x Award-Session JD10s.

5 x EHX Big Muff - 8 if I include clones.

I've also had 4 each of the following: Boss PN-2, Boss TR-2, Guyatone Distortion/Sustainer, Marshall Bluesbreaker (original version), Barber LTD, SubDecay Liquid Sunshine, EHX DMM and DOD Vibrothang.

• Members

Currently own 2 Blackstones, 2 TC Electronic BLD (original), 2 TC Electronic XII phaser and 2 XIIBK (all originals).

yes.....i have had 3 of the TC Booster/Line Drivers and 4-5 of the Sustain Paramteric EQs from the 80s, had two of the phaser XII, and 3 choruses....those 80s era TC pedals can't be beat at what they do....

Archived