Rearranged the board, which pedals stay?......

turnitto11

• Members

Memory Lane Jr is in the mail. I'm assuming I'm gonna like it so it's gonna go on my board. Since it's a bit bigger than my other delay pedal, and I want a little extra room for the tap so I don't miss the button or hit other things, I have to remove one of my pedals. None of these pedals are staples to my board, I could live without them, but they're nice to have around.

Sooooo......here's the 3 pedals I'd like to work with and what my primary uses of each are:

1. Modified ProCo Rat: Used for occasional fuzz tones, getting feedback, or just insane of amount of thick, liquidy, distortion on top of my standard overdriven tone.

2. Voodoo Lab MicroVibe: My only modulation pedal. Used for that occasional swirly or chewy tone.

3. Boss Pitch shifter: Currently using a PS-3 for octave up/down stuff. Might get a PS-6 to replace it since I don't use mode 7 or the other wacky stuff, and I wish it would track a bit better.

So if you could only pick 2 of the above, which would you choose? Which pedal would get banished to the closet/spam thread?

• Members

Rat and Pitch shifter.

I have the PS-5.

Does fairly well.

Kinda crappy at the 2 octave down setting though. Sounds REALLY flubby.

But I find it useful from time to time.

And I need my dirt pedals.

(Currently have 3 OD's, 1, fuzz, 2 Distortions).

Archived